1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (8 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace or FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: Toshiba MK40025GAS 40GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB Memory: MWave 4GB DDR2 667=(2GB X 2) Motherboard: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace or FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace or FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up...
Replies
Views
now working perfect as it seems in svn 19069! Thank u all! /tompa
now working perfect as it seems in svn 19069! Thank u all! /tompa
Hi, i have now notized if i change the recording sorting to date (from list) in my recordings and close/open MP has lost the...
Replies
Views
Bump, Also I found that this is the same with the MP TV Client Tool (the standalone) doesn't work either. What I notice is that Timeshifting in the TV Server starts correctly (in "manual controls" shows the Analog tunner y Timeshifting, although the "streaming server window" shows no client connected. So VLC isn't working with the...
Bump, Also I found that this is the same with the MP TV Client Tool (the standalone) doesn't work either. What I notice is that...
TV-Server Version: RC1 SVN Build MediaPortal Version: RC1 SVN Build MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just wanted to report a bug about a new issue with RC1 ! With iso files ( in movies folder), if you enable automatic mounting with deamon tools, MediaPortal is not showing covertart anymore ! This is new to MP RC1 since i never had this problem with MP 0.2.3 ! If you know a work around, please tell me ! Thank you...
Hi, I just wanted to report a bug about a new issue with RC1 ! With iso files ( in movies folder), if you enable automatic...
Hi, I just wanted to report a bug about a new issue with RC1 ! With iso files ( in movies folder), if you enable automatic...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + 19010 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + 19010 MediaPortal Skin: Mono (modifyed Monochrome) Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32Bit - German CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 HDD: 300 GB HD + 750GB for TimeShift & TV Recordings Memory: 2048 MB Motherboard: ASUS P5VD2-X Video Card: AMD HD3650 / 1920x1080p...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + 19010 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + 19010 MediaPortal Skin: Mono (modifyed Monochrome) Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + 19010 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + 19010 MediaPortal Skin: Mono (modifyed Monochrome) Windows...
Replies
Views
Solved the problem by not selection the "auto loading" version of DirectVobsub, the other one works! No bug.
Solved the problem by not selection the "auto loading" version of DirectVobsub, the other one works! No bug.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + 2/5 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + 2/5 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for the response, although it wasn't really the response I was hoping for. I think I will just wait and see, the admin thing doesn't seem like the right way to go.
Ok, thanks for the response, although it wasn't really the response I was hoping for. I think I will just wait and see, the admin...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 and above MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 and above MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange DVD problem DE
Well, I managed to solve my SPDIF issue in another way (cf: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc1-svn-builds-270/dvd-ffdshow-38451/) As for the video problem, I did the install again... And everything works as desired... :-)
Well, I managed to solve my SPDIF issue in another way (cf...
Hi, With the RC1 release, I had some trouble setting up DVD audio to SPDIF. (see my post here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD and ffdshow DE
Hi, I have finally fixed the issue. It has nothing to do with MP :-) As others might have the same problem, I'll explain it... The problem was from my sound card driver. I have a Terratec Aureon 5.1 and I used the latest drivers from Terratec. What I've found on the internet is that this driver does not have SPDIF...
Hi, I have finally fixed the issue. It has nothing to do with MP :-) As others might have the same problem, I'll explain...
Dear all, I have a little problem, but I don't know if it comes from this new release or not. My goal is to set DVD audio...
Replies
Views
You can mark this as "No Bug", today it has behaved as it should, recordings are okay, and no white screen when coming out of hibernation. I have no idea why it behaved so badly yesterday :sorry:
You can mark this as "No Bug", today it has behaved as it should, recordings are okay, and no white screen when coming out of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 svn19010 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 svn 19010 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I had this problem as well. It occured on both the MPV and ffdshow decoders. However, I only had this problem with TS recordings - MPEG recordings behaved properly zoom-wise. The PowerDVD8 decoder fixed the zoom problem, but caused the screen to flicker when the video was playing in a preview window (like on the My TV menu)...
I had this problem as well. It occured on both the MPV and ffdshow decoders. However, I only had this problem with TS recordings -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.66...
Replies
Views
I'm also having this issue. Just a few .ISO files work but that has to be 1 out of 10 max. I've tried every combination of codecs that is possible (installed are ffdshow, coreavc & powerdvd 8) and it's also not working for me when i use the standard DVD Navigator and de MPV/MPA codecs for video/audio. Would love to have a...
I'm also having this issue. Just a few .ISO files work but that has to be 1 out of 10 max. I've tried every combination of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 SVN 18951 Single Seat MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 SVN 18951 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Solved with SVN Rev 19010
Solved with SVN Rev 19010
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome...
Replies
Views
the "only" downside for me is that the catalyst 8.3 doenst support the hot plugin for me. if i downgrade the screen keeps saying "No signal...." after reactivating any suggestions?
the "only" downside for me is that the catalyst 8.3 doenst support the hot plugin for me. if i downgrade the screen keeps saying...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Skin: Indogo Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy, I have set my recordings to .ts and now the audio is ok. My second system is using PDVD-codec for video and ffdshow for audio, i'll check the workaround later.
Thanks Roy, I have set my recordings to .ts and now the audio is ok. My second system is using PDVD-codec for video and ffdshow...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 (18951) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Hp D510...
Replies
Views
so, what do i have to do? i have windows media player 11 and vlc and what about the skin problem?
so, what do i have to do? i have windows media player 11 and vlc and what about the skin problem?
Actions: Open mediaportal Selected my videos selected a video (mkv h264) fast forward at 32x (speed is not important, even at...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Changed resolution of the projector and now it works like a charm!
Thanks for the info. Changed resolution of the projector and now it works like a charm!
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Card1 is not getting a signal. This could be exteranl cabling so check here. OR Drivers have been kicked by OS so reinstal the drivers. OR As tourettes, the idle EPG grab has been known to lock the tuner which then makes the retuning impossible. (" Controller: card:1 type:DvbC is available priority:-99 #users:1 same...
Card1 is not getting a signal. This could be exteranl cabling so check here. OR Drivers have been kicked by OS so reinstal...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.5 Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2 BE-2300 HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus M2N-VM DH Video...
Replies
Views
When I run TV-Server config on Vista 64 bit I do not find any channels. I am trying to tune to New Zealand's Freeview | HD. TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B2Wide Windows Version: Vista Business x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 1.83GHz HDD: 160GB Memory: 2GB DDR2 Motherboard...
When I run TV-Server config on Vista 64 bit I do not find any channels. I am trying to tune to New Zealand's Freeview | HD...
When I run TV-Server config on Vista 64 bit I do not find any channels. I am trying to tune to New Zealand's Freeview | HD...
Replies
Views
I will do if I get the same problem as I reinstalled the machine yesterday, but have not tested anything yet. Will let you know if it works or not. Thanks
I will do if I get the same problem as I reinstalled the machine yesterday, but have not tested anything yet. Will let you know...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center...
Replies
Views
The Bandwith in the DVB-T Munich section seems to be too wide. Changing the entries von 10 MHz to 7 or 8 MHz (like in the Generell section) works fine.
The Bandwith in the DVB-T Munich section seems to be too wide. Changing the entries von 10 MHz to 7 or 8 MHz (like in the Generell...
The Bandwith in the DVB-T Munich section seems to be too wide. Changing the entries von 10 MHz to 7 or 8 MHz (like in the Generell...
Replies
Views
Fixed in rev. 18987 :)
Fixed in rev. 18987 :)
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Thanks that was it. I deleted everything and started over. This time it worked so not sure what I accidentally clicked the first time around. Great installer by the way.
Thanks that was it. I deleted everything and started over. This time it worked so not sure what I accidentally clicked the first...
TV-Server Version: 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
I got this problem under XP SP3, neither Filmerit nor Radlight Filter Manager would load. I solved it by reinstalling DirectX March Update.
I got this problem under XP SP3, neither Filmerit nor Radlight Filter Manager would load. I solved it by reinstalling DirectX March...
TV-Server Version: RC1 refresh MediaPortal Version: RC1 refresh MediaPortal Skin: I dont know Windows Version: Vista SP1 Dutch...
Replies
Views
Confirmed using BlueTwo Edit: Also happens without TV Server installed (removed it for testing of other thing). For a moment I thought it would respect the settings from the Movies section, but it doesn't have an effect.
Confirmed using BlueTwo Edit: Also happens without TV Server installed (removed it for testing of other thing). For a moment...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 Refresh +SVN MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 Refresh +SVN MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP forces VSYNC on. DE
What FPS are you achieving ? In GUI only and then with video fullscreen and video + gui.? It only occurs when FPS drops bellow screen refresh and is worse when the GPU has no or bad tripple buffering.
What FPS are you achieving ? In GUI only and then with video fullscreen and video + gui.? It only occurs when FPS drops...
This doesn't show in the logs . Overides display driver settings. Will not show aberations when your GPU can do tripple...
Replies
Views
SVN update and all OK here. Thanks
SVN update and all OK here. Thanks
The error while trying to collect logs is.. 'Unable to translate Unicode character \uDCF9 at index 598 too specified code page.'...
Replies
Views
Try to disable Idle EPG Grabbing. This causes a similar problem to me, probably one channel I selected to grab the guide for, makes the tvserver hang, If I disable EPG grabbing everything works fine.
Try to disable Idle EPG Grabbing. This causes a similar problem to me, probably one channel I selected to grab the guide for, makes...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate (all updates) CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, jonaskp, this issue should now be fixed in svn(latest availible), please re-test to confirm that it is ;) Regards Roy
Hi, jonaskp, this issue should now be fixed in svn(latest availible), please re-test to confirm that it is ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: TVserver 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: MonoChrome Windows Version: Server: Vista Business /...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom