MPTagThat (17 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
It should also work to mark all the files and then enter "0" in the Track Number field.
It should also work to mark all the files and then enter "0" in the Track Number field.
Hello. I want to write a script on my own. The samples are documentation enough for me how to write one on my own. So I tried the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lyrics Engine DE
All providers were selected but thanks anyway.
All providers were selected but thanks anyway.
Could you please add Lyrics.com to your lyrics engine. I find that the current engine fails to find lyrics for approx. 75% or my...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool. Why do you use different online databases? One database should be enough. :S No error correction. It's a pity. I hoped I can have all functions what I need in one tool. So I will use furthermore EAC...
AW: Re: Which online database? Error correction? Internal Variables? Hi hwahrmann, thanks for your answers and your great tool...
Hello, I check since few days if MPTagThat the right tool for me. The first impression is very good. Now I have questions as...
Replies
Views
ah, ok. i think about a search feature. Editing the Artist field is possible for a single artist or for ALL artists. if you leave the artist field for a single artist emoty, then i'll take the content of the Artist tetbox in the header for the empty fields in the grid. Besides tha nothing else is done. but aftre riping the CD...
ah, ok. i think about a search feature. Editing the Artist field is possible for a single artist or for ALL artists. if you...
I've just started with this programm but unfortunately the tracks from inserted Audio CD's are not displayed (i tried several)...
Replies
Views
mille grazie (y)(y)(y)
mille grazie (y)(y)(y)
Hi! I do have a lot of files that have appended "additional informations" in title-tag like (live version) (Radio Edit)...
Replies
Views
i need to incorporate it It is not developed by the team. You need to speak to the author of MyLyrics.
i need to incorporate it It is not developed by the team. You need to speak to the author of MyLyrics.
Firstly I would like to commend the designers and developers of this program. It allows me to perform tasks which otherwise would...
Replies
Views
would be good if this happened on rename files as well. i have a renaming expression that uses <o> (album artrist) if this field is blank, then i get blank bits in the filename, even with "copy artist->albumartist when empty is enabled"
would be good if this happened on rename files as well. i have a renaming expression that uses <o> (album artrist) if this field...
I have just started to use MPTagThat to clean up all the mp3 tags and I have selected the option "Copy Artist to AlbumArtist when...
Replies
Views
Feel free to ask if you need any samples or I can assist you in any way.
Feel free to ask if you need any samples or I can assist you in any way.
Is there any interest in implementing Matroska support? For music this might be *.mka files. A similar structure (Artist, Album...
Replies
Views
Set Log Level to "Trace". This will log every single file processed.
Set Log Level to "Trace". This will log every single file processed.
Hi! i get this Error on Scanning one Folder (and it´s Subfolders) Is there any way to find out what file cause this? Using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename Files DE
Hotkey and Split Button doesn´t do anything. No Rename Panel. I will try a new Install... EDIT: Yes, now it works. :-)
Hotkey and Split Button doesn´t do anything. No Rename Panel. I will try a new Install... EDIT: Yes, now it works. :-)
Using 3.0.6 of MPTagThat... The Function "Rename Files" does not work for me. There just happens nothing while press the Button...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTagThat crash DE
There's a Start Menu entry, which point to the user files. Should be: c:\users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\MPTagThat
There's a Start Menu entry, which point to the user files. Should be: c:\users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\MPTagThat
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.2 OS: Windows 7 Ultimate Codec MPG2: ffdshow 3984 Codec Audio: LAV 0.37...
Replies
Views
no, not yet. did some investigation and it would probably require some modification to the underlying taglib-sharp, which needs to be done carefully, as i may destroy the file, if not done carefully.
no, not yet. did some investigation and it would probably require some modification to the underlying taglib-sharp, which needs to...
Hi, Just edited one album and saved data to disc. While title information is displayed correctly within MPTagThat, the saved...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ripper Issues DE
Hi, I just started using your program. It's very sweet, does some wonderful things. I am having one problem, however, and have looked through the forum for a solution. It's the same as others have had here, when I finish ripping one CD and try to put in another, I have to close the program to get it to register the new CD. I see...
Hi, I just started using your program. It's very sweet, does some wonderful things. I am having one problem, however, and have...
Just started using MPTagThat in place of the MusicMatch (pre Yahoo - won't go there...) as the CD Database used by the old version...
Replies
Views
Thnx Elektronik... for this wonderful post
Thnx Elektronik... for this wonderful post
Hello i have translation the program MP3TagThat in italian This file "strings_it.xml" goes copied to the folder C:\Program...
Replies
Views
Hi Dennis, cool that it works for you. Yes, i have moved it to the Burn function, cause we really need it only, when trying to burn a compilation. And i am just checking only once. Don't know, why it is accessing the drive at your site six times. i'll investigate a bit further on my side. Maybe i can find the cause. But on all my...
Hi Dennis, cool that it works for you. Yes, i have moved it to the Burn function, cause we really need it only, when trying to...
Hi hwahrmann, I am running the latest version of MPTagThat on Widows XP SP3 fully patched and updated and it works fine. Except...
Replies
Views
You could use Audio Identifier: Audio Identifier - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu It's really powerful - it nearly detects and manages every codec.
You could use Audio Identifier: Audio Identifier - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu It's really powerful - it nearly detects and...
Hi, i was thinking of a feature request and would like to share it to see your opinions. I believe it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
Yes, could be a solution, but then maybe the program, which originally installed bass.dll in windows\system32 doesn't work anymore. Just give it a try.
Yes, could be a solution, but then maybe the program, which originally installed bass.dll in windows\system32 doesn't work anymore...
Downloaded MPTagThat. Installed .NET 4 and .NET updates from Windows updates. Installed MPTagThat. On opening MPTagThat I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ribbon Bar redesign DE
thanks for offering help. Sent you a PM. In German :-)
thanks for offering help. Sent you a PM. In German :-)
I want ti replace the Ribbon Component, which is currently in use, by a different one, which has more features and less bugs. So...
Replies
Views
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
Hi, my question is already in the title. I searched under SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Index of /trunk/Tools but I...
Replies
Views
yeah, most probabl i can, but it'll take me some time. for the time being, those files will be ignored and not shown in the list
yeah, most probabl i can, but it'll take me some time. for the time being, those files will be ignored and not shown in the list
Hi, It would be useful to scan a folder of music files and find those that are missing tag info such as artist, album and genre...
Replies
Views
AW: MPTagthat crash before Rip Hi, Now it works perfect. Many Thanks for this wonderfull utility.:thx: best Regards Harald
AW: MPTagthat crash before Rip Hi, Now it works perfect. Many Thanks for this wonderfull utility.:thx: best Regards Harald
Hi, I installed MPTagthat on my Win7 machine. MP3 tagging works wonderful - but when I will rip a CD to MP3 - MPTagthat...
Replies
Views
Ahhh yes that did the trick! Thank you! I guess I should have tried that! :)
Ahhh yes that did the trick! Thank you! I guess I should have tried that! :)
I upgraded from a 2.x something version to 3.0.4. I tag an album, 8 tracks, or whatever, with extra files. save changes, select...
Replies
Views
yes, this will be the case
yes, this will be the case
When all picture tags are the same in a group of tracks, should a multiple tag edit show the existing pictures? I get nothing...
Replies
Views
Creation of a MusicDB inside MPTagThat is only meantfor non-MP users. with MP installed, you should recreate the database always within MP. i will add a respective note about that.
Creation of a MusicDB inside MPTagThat is only meantfor non-MP users. with MP installed, you should recreate the database always...
Hi there! is it possible to automatically update all folder.jpgs without touching the mp3 files themselves? Thanks and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unhandled exception DE
Strange, problem didn't appear on the new songs anymore... Consider it as fixed. Will just update post if it happens again. :thx:
Strange, problem didn't appear on the new songs anymore... Consider it as fixed. Will just update post if it happens again. :thx:
Everytime I try to retreive something from Inet, I get followin error: I tried these actions with always same result : "Tag from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Track not see DE
In case you don't know - using capitals is the equivalent of yelling at somebody: I am simply trying to help you.;) What is the complete path for the folder you are searching? It will be displayed if you left-click into the empty space area to the right of the path information in your explorer screenshot P1.
In case you don't know - using capitals is the equivalent of yelling at somebody: I am simply trying to help you.;) What is the...
i install this program in my new pc... but i can't see all type of music :( why? the music type file are the same "mp3 windows...
Replies
Views
ah great, looking forward to testing it. What are the 3 tings that need sorting out?
ah great, looking forward to testing it. What are the 3 tings that need sorting out?
How to reproduce issue: have 2 folders in the folder pane A and B Give B focus Richt click on A and select delete from the menu...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3v2.3 deleted on existing files Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help. Oliver
AW: ID3v2.3 deleted on existing files Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help. Oliver
Hi there, when editing files with existing ID3 Tags, the ID3v2.3 Tag is deleted all the times. I have configured MPTT to use the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 unablle to rip DE
Fixed. New upload, as soon as i have ADSL again
Fixed. New upload, as soon as i have ADSL again
Hi hwahrmann, I did a fresh install of Windows XP and MP on my new system, after that I installed the latest version of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crash DE
Please upload both of them to a free file hoster and PM me the link. I will analyse the files and see if i could trace it down.
Please upload both of them to a free file hoster and PM me the link. I will analyse the files and see if i could trace it down.
Windows Vista 32 MPTagThat version 1.0.3345.29077 I dont have media portal installed When scanning a big folder with subfolders...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom