MPTagThat (6 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll. As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files without leading zeroes. Confirmed. will be fixed in the next version.
Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll. As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files...
Hi, with the new Version 3.1.2 I can see only the album folders. I see no tracks.
Replies
Views
Nevermind! All I had to do was restore the config and log folders from the recycle bin. Together with the reinstall the tracks now show up as expected again. I don't know what went wrong or how it was fixed in detail, but the problem has gone away for me, thanks.
Nevermind! All I had to do was restore the config and log folders from the recycle bin. Together with the reinstall the tracks now...
Hi Firstly thanks. I love this program. The combined powers behind Media Portal developers continues to blow me away! I think I...
Replies
Views
TNX ;)
TNX ;)
Hi @hwahrmann i just noticed that MPTagThat has an auto-tag option. When i try to use the 'Tag from Internet' option, it shows a...
Replies
Views
Set Log Level to "Trace". This will log every single file processed.
Set Log Level to "Trace". This will log every single file processed.
Hi! i get this Error on Scanning one Folder (and it´s Subfolders) Is there any way to find out what file cause this? Using...
Replies
Views
Thanks ! This is solved in last version ! Thank you for this great improvement !
Thanks ! This is solved in last version ! Thank you for this great improvement !
Hello, On startup MPTagThat scans music folder and crashes. Using Win 7 32 Message "Running out of memory. Scanning aborted."...
Replies
Views
It should also work to mark all the files and then enter "0" in the Track Number field.
It should also work to mark all the files and then enter "0" in the Track Number field.
Hello. I want to write a script on my own. The samples are documentation enough for me how to write one on my own. So I tried the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPTagThat crash DE
There's a Start Menu entry, which point to the user files. Should be: c:\users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\MPTagThat
There's a Start Menu entry, which point to the user files. Should be: c:\users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\MPTagThat
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.2 OS: Windows 7 Ultimate Codec MPG2: ffdshow 3984 Codec Audio: LAV 0.37...
Replies
Views
The file is not even shown to me, as it is treated as corrupted file. The sample, which you uploaded is a file with the extension of mp3, but has HTML code in it. In the code, which you posted before this is shown as: 2012-06-28 09:08:42.889133 [ Warn][ 1][GridViewTracks.FolderScan ]: FolderScan: Ignoring track E:\aamp3nog te...
The file is not even shown to me, as it is treated as corrupted file. The sample, which you uploaded is a file with the extension...
Hi guys, Ive been using MPTagThat with no problems since I first installed MP 18 months ago. That was until today where some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 vs MediaMonkey DE
I couldn't get MM to work to save me. It doesn't appear very user friendly. I got a list after it scanned my files and when I clicked, what I thought was the add button, it put the info and art from one artist in all tags of about 900 songs. I've not tried MPTagThat, but is there one of these auto-taggers that you don't have to...
I couldn't get MM to work to save me. It doesn't appear very user friendly. I got a list after it scanned my files and when I...
Hi Helmut. It sounds like you have done us all yet another amazing service. Thank you for all your effort! I haven't tried it out...
Replies
Views
Yep that did the trick. I was not aware that this had changed in the newer versions. Thanks for figuring this one out, and updating the link to the forum ;)
Yep that did the trick. I was not aware that this had changed in the newer versions. Thanks for figuring this one out, and updating...
Hi Guys, It's been a while but i finally found some time to tag the new albums and I run into a problem with the organise file...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the effort and the quick response. I thought it was better to save the text in unicode. So maybe it is just better to ignore the MP3 Diags messages or ask the author to look into the issue.
Thanks for the effort and the quick response. I thought it was better to save the text in unicode. So maybe it is just better to...
I have bought some MP3 files via Amazon and checked them with MP3 Diags. They were fine. Then I used the add coverart function in...
Replies
Views
The Amazon Site is Amazon.co.uk, and this is from where I purchased the CDs. CD 1 is a double album -- The Very Best of Johnny Kidd and the Pirates CD 2 is a single album -- 25 Greatest Hits Procedure: Loaded CD 1 (both albums of the set) into drive, selected Rip menu option, located drive in Folders list and all the tracks were...
The Amazon Site is Amazon.co.uk, and this is from where I purchased the CDs. CD 1 is a double album -- The Very Best of Johnny...
I've just obtained two CDs by Johnny Kidd & the Pirates. When I rip CD 1, all the track names are found, but cannot find any info...
Replies
Views
Version 3.0.7 which will be released today or tomorrow has the fix to that
Version 3.0.7 which will be released today or tomorrow has the fix to that
Hello first: MPTagThat is a GREAT Tool! but when i go to "Tag from Internet" and i get a list with more possibilties, and i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename Files DE
Hotkey and Split Button doesn´t do anything. No Rename Panel. I will try a new Install... EDIT: Yes, now it works. :-)
Hotkey and Split Button doesn´t do anything. No Rename Panel. I will try a new Install... EDIT: Yes, now it works. :-)
Using 3.0.6 of MPTagThat... The Function "Rename Files" does not work for me. There just happens nothing while press the Button...
Replies
Views
Version 3.06 is also failing to find the tags? I've changed the Amazon Search site UK - my country - I've used "greatest hits of the 60's" as the search string on Amazon.co.uk site and the correct CD is the first one displayed. However this is not presented in the list of found albums. As a further issue, that has been highlighted...
Version 3.06 is also failing to find the tags? I've changed the Amazon Search site UK - my country - I've used "greatest hits of...
Hello, I habe a lot mp3's with missing tags. Very often I haven't the album-tag, I have the title and the Interpret only. When I...
Replies
Views
ok new version 3.0.6 published
ok new version 3.0.6 published
I just learned that "Album Cover Lookup" and "Internet lookup" stopped working. Both function use Amazon as a source. As from...
Replies
Views
Confirmed. And have the problem with some other fields as well. I need to find the cause for it. Will be fixed in next version
Confirmed. And have the problem with some other fields as well. I need to find the cause for it. Will be fixed in next version
in 3.0.4 and I just upgraded to 3.0.5 I add a record label name or anything to the Publisher field and nothing seems to save...
Replies
Views
Ahhh yes that did the trick! Thank you! I guess I should have tried that! :)
Ahhh yes that did the trick! Thank you! I guess I should have tried that! :)
I upgraded from a 2.x something version to 3.0.4. I tag an album, 8 tracks, or whatever, with extra files. save changes, select...
Replies
Views
Yes, could be a solution, but then maybe the program, which originally installed bass.dll in windows\system32 doesn't work anymore. Just give it a try.
Yes, could be a solution, but then maybe the program, which originally installed bass.dll in windows\system32 doesn't work anymore...
Downloaded MPTagThat. Installed .NET 4 and .NET updates from Windows updates. Installed MPTagThat. On opening MPTagThat I...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3v2.3 deleted on existing files Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help. Oliver
AW: ID3v2.3 deleted on existing files Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help. Oliver
Hi there, when editing files with existing ID3 Tags, the ID3v2.3 Tag is deleted all the times. I have configured MPTT to use the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for being so patient hwahrmann. I followed your instructions still I am not able to save lyrics in my mp3 files. I am temporarily giving up on this feature of MPTagThat, everything else with I must say is very cool. I guess I need to copy paste the lyrics directly into iTunes for now, until the next release of MPTagThat...
Thank you for being so patient hwahrmann. I followed your instructions still I am not able to save lyrics in my mp3 files. I am...
I am not sure if anybody is experiencing the problem that I have. I tried adding lyrics to songs using MPTagThat, the lyrics are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mistake DE
...wrong forum
...wrong forum
...wrong forum
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 STRG+A Bug (1 Viewer) DE
Thx ! Happy that you could reproduce and fix it ! ^^
Thx ! Happy that you could reproduce and fix it ! ^^
When pressing STRG+A to select all files, it tries to edit a single file and automatically enters the value "a".
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Question to layout? DE
Hi Simon, thanks for your comment. Yes, 10 people and 10 different opinions. I have just too les space on the right side. i'm using it exactly like you do. In 99,9% of all the cases, i stay on the first tab wiith the Main settings. I personally don't care about comments, so i have the screen layout exactly as you have. On the...
Hi Simon, thanks for your comment. Yes, 10 people and 10 different opinions. I have just too les space on the right side. i'm...
Hello I am a long time user of MPTagThat and find it to be an excellent utility to manage the tagging and renaming of my music...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else had an issue today where no album is picked up when trying to Tag from Internet. I've been using MPTagThat for quite a long time now and not encountered this issue before, unless obviously it was for quite a rare ablum. But I've even tried it on well know Artists, and no albums at all are being picked up. Am I...
Has anyone else had an issue today where no album is picked up when trying to Tag from Internet. I've been using MPTagThat for...
Has anyone else had an issue today where no album is picked up when trying to Tag from Internet. I've been using MPTagThat for...
Replies
Views
Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution. The bigger the better. On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i run 1900 x 1200, so i don't have these troubles. I have changed the display in a way. so that the list of the Files are on Top and the Details of the selected Song are on bottom. And i have changed the...
Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution. The bigger the better. On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i...
Hello, I use MPTT on two different machines, one is my desktop PC with a 5:4 screen and a resolution of 1280x1024, there it is...
Replies
Views
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and appears as not responding and then it ok again. I had it even totally srewing up my system when it was ripping a very scratchy CD and blocked my DVD drive so it wasn't opening and I had to wait till it finished...
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and...
Hi all, I just tried out MPTagThat and was surpised to find it using 1,4GB of RAM after scanning my MP3 collection. MP3Tag uses...
Replies
Views
Great. Thank you for the quick responce.
Great. Thank you for the quick responce.
I'm currently ripping some CDs to WMA lossless. But I don't know which sample format I should choose. 16 bit stereo 44100hz? 24...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. A change done for 3.0.1 caused only mp3 files to be processed. fixed in next version
Yes, you're right. A change done for 3.0.1 caused only mp3 files to be processed. fixed in next version
Hi, First, let me say thank you for the program. It has really helped me. However, I think I found a bug in 3.0.0.1 in that it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 midomi.com DE
I would suggest using this page with ur app. It is able to recognize the song with a partial recording. And has lot of info for tags Thanks
I would suggest using this page with ur app. It is able to recognize the song with a partial recording. And has lot of info for...
I would suggest using this page with ur app. It is able to recognize the song with a partial recording. And has lot of info for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom