My Emulators (1 Viewer)

Does this only work for mp2? Just not ready to make the switch. Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Does this only work for mp2? Just not ready to make the switch. Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Contents Getting started Steps Links Problems Getting started Steps. 1. Start by adding a new emulator under the Emulators Tab...
Replies
Views
Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping just from the gamesdb.net during the import, many games are not recognized of course, but the one which are recognized show full detail with description and pics.
Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping...
Overview My Emulators 2 is a complete rework of the original My Emulators plugin created by @Chreekar. The plugin allows you to...
Replies
Views
ok, ichecked like solarium says....same problem. I need to configure something in the nulldc???
ok, ichecked like solarium says....same problem. I need to configure something in the nulldc???
While MyEmulators is a great plugin I found it hard to find any useful documentation on the correct configurations for each...
Replies
Views
Hi, could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee. Would be great. REgards bio
Hi, could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee. Would be great. REgards bio
Use this thread to upload skin files for My Emulators for different skins. I will test them, and if they work and look good I will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 (Old) My Emulators DE
mate, I get all this software for free I have no complaints :-) Is it possible to roll back my MP install?
mate, I get all this software for free I have no complaints :-) Is it possible to roll back my MP install?
Hello everyone! I have made a plugin that works as a launcher for emulator games. It lists all the ROMs on the harddrive and starts...
Replies
Views
Here is a Dutch translation..
Here is a Dutch translation..
Translation Files [French] Hi Chreekar, thanks a lot for your great plugin ! I would like to propose to create a sub-forum...
Replies
Views
how can you load xpadder with a specific profile in powershell?
how can you load xpadder with a specific profile in powershell?
I just wanted to share some info a pieced together from various sources for people who use xpadder to enable quick saving, loading...
Replies
Views
@el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or from the plugin download page.
@el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or...
Hi all I am having a few issues with My Emulators 2. It would seem the online scraping/searching system is not working...
Replies
Views
Hi Brownard, I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net but it looks like its going to need some more changes in light of the below: Site Downtime/Read Only - TheGamesDb.net Legacy API Shutdown - TheGamesDb.net Do you think this is something you can look into...
Hi Brownard, I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net...
Hi Brownard, I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Steam? DE
How do I get Steam and My Emulators to work with each other?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dependencies? DE
It works! Now how do I get it to work with my Steam games?
It works! Now how do I get it to work with my Steam games?
I tried to install this plugin and this message popped up: Dependency check error! Install aborted! Can anyone help me?
Replies
Views
Hello Marcus, I´d like your small plugin. It works fine for dolphin, but I have 2 issues. The first one is, I´m also using a x-box receiver for N64 Games and other stuff. It would be nice, if that could also be included in the plugin. The second one is: Did you found a solution to get rid of the annoying UAC popup?
Hello Marcus, I´d like your small plugin. It works fine for dolphin, but I have 2 issues. The first one is, I´m also using a x-box...
This is a very special plugin for a small audience. If you are using MyEmulators2 and the Dolphin Emulator together with the...
Replies
Views
I just installed the My emulator 2 on Mediaportal 1. All works find exept the artwork, fanart etc, it dosen't download for the games. Im using Windows 10. Have I missed something in the config?
I just installed the My emulator 2 on Mediaportal 1. All works find exept the artwork, fanart etc, it dosen't download for the...
I just installed the My emulator 2 on Mediaportal 1. All works find exept the artwork, fanart etc, it dosen't download for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MAME import issues DE
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom collection, most of the games are being scraped fine(i'm really not going to go through 7000+ roms to see if they are correct or not :( ). The way it's looking to me is that it's guessing the majority, and...
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom...
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom...
Replies
Views
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For Example: For SNES, Playstation i want test the conectivity of my XBox One Controller. For Wii i want to test the connectivity of my Wii-Mute Controller. is this possible for the next version?
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For...
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Artwork corrupt? DE
The starting setting on my side is indeed "114 (custom)" WITHOUT the decimal. There is however another option in the drop-down list which reads "1.14 (CD)". It must have got someting to do with the code getting screwed up by my regional settings (Dutch). Our local decimal is comma (,) instead of dot (.). I've read about this in...
The starting setting on my side is indeed "114 (custom)" WITHOUT the decimal. There is however another option in the drop-down list...
I've just started using the My Emulators plugin and it's got a lot of potential I think. One thing I came across: most of my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten these to work with the MyEmulator plugin? I was reading about setting up PC games but these use DOSbox. GOG packaged them together so you don't really have a ROM disk or file. Any pointers would be great if you have them running or if you got them running via a different method. Thanks
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten these to work with the MyEmulator plugin? I was reading about setting up PC games but these use...
Hello everyone, Has anyone gotten these to work with the MyEmulator plugin? I was reading about setting up PC games but these use...
Replies
Views
Thanks Brownard. I'll take the plunge and upgrade. :)
Thanks Brownard. I'll take the plunge and upgrade. :)
Hi all, I am running an older version of MP at the moment with the emulators plugin. I think it is MP 1.6. Just wondering is anyone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 version DE
I have created a version of this plugin for MP2, check it out here
Replies
Views
Ok, the first issue is solved and I thank you. About the second point I can say I don't use the controllers to control MP, I have to find time to do some another test, in case I'll let you know the results.
Ok, the first issue is solved and I thank you. About the second point I can say I don't use the controllers to control MP, I have...
Hi, I installed the emulator 2 plugin in order to launch some games through MP. After installing I noticed two problems...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Project 64? DE
Have you configured your controller within Project64? Options -> Configure Controller Plugin
Have you configured your controller within Project64? Options -> Configure Controller Plugin
Am I going crazy or does Project 64 not work out of the box with this plugin? I just get a message "Attempt to open file failed"...
Replies
Views
Hello Brownard, i have a feature request for gametdb.com as scraper. Is it possible to add this one. A API is existing and can use for free for non-profit-projects. Nice to have: in gametdb.com i see different language-version (fr,en,ger,esp). Is it possible to get the right language, who i select in emulators2. THX for response...
Hello Brownard, i have a feature request for gametdb.com as scraper. Is it possible to add this one. A API is existing and can use...
Hello Brownard, i have a feature request for gametdb.com as scraper. Is it possible to add this one. A API is existing and can use...
Replies
Views
Any updates?
Any updates?
Tried to scrape a system but it didn't return results as before, noticed that no results from Mobygames appeared. Browsed to...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same problem. Tried with and without "exit on escape key".
I'm having the same problem. Tried with and without "exit on escape key".
Hi, anyone help with this?.I can not close myemulators2 from mapped button on remote control.I have set it up correctly, see...
Replies
Views
Hello People, i want to know, if anybody knows "the perfect gamepad" for playing all emulators with one gamepad? At the moment i use a saitek P2600 (wired) with six buttons, four shoulder buttons, one digi-pen and 2 analog-sticks. It works perfect with all my emulators, but wii games are not working complete with it. Is there a...
Hello People, i want to know, if anybody knows "the perfect gamepad" for playing all emulators with one gamepad? At the moment i...
Hello People, i want to know, if anybody knows "the perfect gamepad" for playing all emulators with one gamepad? At the moment i...
Replies
Views
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I should be all set. I don't want to resort to StreamedMP again...
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I...
Would be awesome if there are working skin files... My Emulators 2 is the last plugin I need to get working inside this skin and I...
Replies
Views
I want to play multidisk games with WinUAE without switching the disks manualy. I have the games imported as multipledisk and when I insert the disks manually e. g. disk1 in df0 and disk2 in df1 the whole game works without that I have to switch the disks manually. Why does my emulator not load all the necessary disks in WinUAE? What...
I want to play multidisk games with WinUAE without switching the disks manualy. I have the games imported as multipledisk and when...
I want to play multidisk games with WinUAE without switching the disks manualy. I have the games imported as multipledisk and when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some Suggestions DE
Wow, so the feature was there all along. I didn't even know the context menu exists. Noted regarding the drag-drop issue, although I'm on Windows 7 and drag-drop from browser/Windows Explorer doesn't work for me either. I tried running IE as Administrator and drag-drop worked so I guess that can be used as a workaround.
Wow, so the feature was there all along. I didn't even know the context menu exists. Noted regarding the drag-drop issue, although...
Hey Brownard, I think the My Emulators plugin is great. In fact, the only reason I have MediaPortal installed is to use this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Make sure you that when you set up a new emulator you select the appropriate platform from the platform dropdown (in your case NES), this should make the importer match the right platform. You can also un-ignore files under Options->Advanced->Ignored files, they should then be picked up again when you refresh the importer. A...
Hi, Make sure you that when you set up a new emulator you select the appropriate platform from the platform dropdown (in your case...
Hi I have a couple old roms floating around and thought I'd install my emulators 2. I am having a couple issues, first off, lack...
Replies
Views
Thank you.
Thank you.
I'm looking at getting a computer to install MP on and I'd like to use the emulator that can be installed as a plugin (I guess)...
Replies
Views
Cheers, I don't mind at all using the manual option you described above until the next version is released :-) Thanks for me letting me know about it.
Cheers, I don't mind at all using the manual option you described above until the next version is released :-) Thanks for me...
Just moved my system to a windows 8.1 machine. Did a export/import of My Emulators database and everything is working fine in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cant close Dolphin DE
It seems to work OK here with the latest stable Dolphin Arguments: -b -e Tick 'Exits on Escape Key' (you can still map any key you like to close, this option just causes the plugin to 'virtually' press the Esc key when you press your mapped key) Ensure that you have enabled 'Stop emulation with mapped button' under the options tab...
It seems to work OK here with the latest stable Dolphin Arguments: -b -e Tick 'Exits on Escape Key' (you can still map any key you...
Hi all I have dolphin setup with the /b and /e arguments but pressing my mapped button (stop) doesnt stop emulation. I have had...
Replies
Views
I haven't tried it myself and these are very old instructions but Rom Directory: [path to roms] Filters: *.iso Emulator path: [install dir]\nullDC.exe Arguments: -config ImageReader:defaultImage=%ROM% Use quotes in path: Yes Navigate to nullDC install dir, find the config file nullDC.cfg, open in a text editor and make sure that...
I haven't tried it myself and these are very old instructions but Rom Directory: [path to roms] Filters: *.iso Emulator path...
somebody can explainme how i can configurate this emulator??? thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi, the usage of the library is a very... well, strange (crappy?) feature of higan. As good as this emulator is, the library renders it useless to me, at least in mediaportal. I now use Snes9x and am very happy with it. Sorry, that i have no other solution for this problem than to circumvent it.
Hi, the usage of the library is a very... well, strange (crappy?) feature of higan. As good as this emulator is, the library...
Hi, is there anyone here who made MyEmulator2 work with the Nintendo-Emulator "Higan"? Imported Games are shown in the GUI, but...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! I have problems to scrape for emulation platform info. Whenever i add a Platform to the database and try to get info online, i get no matches. Tried searching for "Super Nintendo" and "Nintendo 64". Attached you can find the error-log. I guess gamesdb.net is not reachable anymore via the path that is defined in My...
Hi folks! I have problems to scrape for emulation platform info. Whenever i add a Platform to the database and try to get info...
Hi folks! I have problems to scrape for emulation platform info. Whenever i add a Platform to the database and try to get info...
Replies
Views
Yeah looks like it's from the Alpha. You will need to upgrade to the Beta first, run the plugin's configuration once, then upgrade to the current release. You can get the Beta from here.
Yeah looks like it's from the Alpha. You will need to upgrade to the Beta first, run the plugin's configuration once, then upgrade...
Hello. I have been using the MyEmulators plugin for a very long time. Unfortunately with the release of the non beta version my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom