My Films (12 Viewers)

It is possible, that it is not properly decoding at some places, so main question first: Does it display properly in the plugin itself? In xml, those characters have to be encoded to meet xml specs properly - so if it is only happening in AMCupdater, I could look into it to decode before displaying it there.
It is possible, that it is not properly decoding at some places, so main question first: Does it display properly in the plugin...
I've just been using the MyFilms Grabber script editor to update IMDB-Full as the header for the description field have changed and...
Replies
Views
My MP 1.0 RC3 crashed when i play movie within Myfilm 4.7.3 I enclosed here the log, anyone please help me to fix it I already tried to reinstall the plug-in but it still happened
My MP 1.0 RC3 crashed when i play movie within Myfilm 4.7.3 I enclosed here the log, anyone please help me to fix it I already...
My MP 1.0 RC3 crashed when i play movie within Myfilm 4.7.3 I enclosed here the log, anyone please help me to fix it I already...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 minor big DE
I just noticed a small bug. When browsing through the movies and going all the way down, and then browsing upwards again, and pressing down again, I get all the way to the top. that is a bit wrong, don't you think?:P I am running yesterdays SVN of media portal rc3, latest myfilms(non-svn) and xface 1.2
I just noticed a small bug. When browsing through the movies and going all the way down, and then browsing upwards again, and...
I just noticed a small bug. When browsing through the movies and going all the way down, and then browsing upwards again, and...
Replies
Views
Is there a proper or existing thread for posting enhancement request for this killer app?
Is there a proper or existing thread for posting enhancement request for this killer app?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Searching old id DE
AW: Searching old id Hi, you don't need an ID to show the selected item of the facade list - just use a "dummy" like <id>1</id>
AW: Searching old id Hi, you don't need an ID to show the selected item of the facade list - just use a "dummy" like...
Hi, I'm skinning my films 4.9.2.3 but i can't find “#myfilms.select“ ID. Where can i find this ? Thx
Replies
Views
I would like to have something similar: Sort the films inside hyearchy groups by year, would be useful for trilogys and sagas
I would like to have something similar: Sort the films inside hyearchy groups by year, would be useful for trilogys and sagas
I am looking for the following; my movies are grouped by year to make sure I have the most recent ones grouped on top. When I go...
Replies
Views
Hello, with the scripts "filmestarts-de.xml" and "world of video.xml" we film but not recognized properly imported.:( Can someone fix.:whistle: Thank you. Ant Movie Catalog in the Scripe go perfectly.
Hello, with the scripts "filmestarts-de.xml" and "world of video.xml" we film but not recognized properly imported.:( Can...
Hello, with the scripts "filmestarts-de.xml" and "world of video.xml" we film but not recognized properly imported.:( Can...
Replies
Views
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to play a sound file, linked to each movie, in detailed view?
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to...
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to...
Replies
Views
For anyone like myself who uses both MyFilms/AMCU and AMC at different times and would like AMC's IMDB script to put the Certification in the custom Certification field (to match AMCU), it's a very simple modification to the script. Look for the section if GetOption('Classification') = 1 then SetField(fieldMediaType, Value)...
For anyone like myself who uses both MyFilms/AMCU and AMC at different times and would like AMC's IMDB script to put the...
For anyone like myself who uses both MyFilms/AMCU and AMC at different times and would like AMC's IMDB script to put the...
Replies
Views
Hi Mike, iirc, MF looks at the thumbnail settings of MP - so if you set them to better quality in Configuration -> GUI -> Thumbnails ("Quality"), you should get better thumbs. However, this will only apply, if the available thumbs themselves have at least that resolution of course. You might want to clear the thumb cache in MyFilms...
Hi Mike, iirc, MF looks at the thumbnail settings of MP - so if you set them to better quality in Configuration -> GUI ->...
Hi guys, First of all, I want to say thank you for the endless efforts of making and improving Myfilms, an awesome plugin of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in Logos? DE
Can you post your skin file ?
Can you post your skin file ?
I am trying to put Logos 2001 and 2002 in different separated positions in the display, but they always appear attached. Is this a...
Replies
Views
hi zebons, not sure if a request like this has been made. But, I would like to have a Burn Button under the play button. When the button is pressed it would open a program and pass the path of the video as a parameter. kinda, like the 'run a program before playing feature in Option2 of configuration'. Just without the playing.
hi zebons, not sure if a request like this has been made. But, I would like to have a Burn Button under the play button. When...
hi zebons, not sure if a request like this has been made. But, I would like to have a Burn Button under the play button. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 amcupdater error DE
Hi, I'm trying to use amcupdater but when I choose "Parse XML File", 0 entries are found (there are 150+ on the file) The AntMovieCatalof Format is 35. Any ideas? Thanks! Jose
Hi, I'm trying to use amcupdater but when I choose "Parse XML File", 0 entries are found (there are 150+ on the file) The...
Hi, I'm trying to use amcupdater but when I choose "Parse XML File", 0 entries are found (there are 150+ on the file) The...
Replies
Views
Ah, I misunderstood first post - thought you were talking about DB/xml file, but you're talking about the config file. So forget about what I said before - this relates to the movie DB itself. Re backup copies of config file - I looked into the code, yes, this copy happens on each start as noone complained about it yet. So it's not...
Ah, I misunderstood first post - thought you were talking about DB/xml file, but you're talking about the config file. So forget...
Hi @Guzzi , I realized that upon every start of MediaPortal there is a new file MyFilms - date time Z.xml created: What is the...
Replies
Views
I've got a Movie Collectorz database that I would like to use in combination with My Films, but where do I link the moviefile with the plugin? Is it the URL thingy just like ANT? And what about pictures?
I've got a Movie Collectorz database that I would like to use in combination with My Films, but where do I link the moviefile with...
I've got a Movie Collectorz database that I would like to use in combination with My Films, but where do I link the moviefile with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hierarchy help DE
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN MOVIES\PATRIOT GAMES JACK RYAN MOVIES\CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER JACK RYAN MOVIES\SUM OF ALL FEARS i added the pic for the box and it shows up in the menu but when i highlight it the bigger version of...
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN...
i got it to werk can acess the movies in the box so i got JACK RYAN MOVIES\ JACK RYAN MOVIES\HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER JACK RYAN...
Replies
Views
I have never worked in that area (of MP); best would be to reproduce the error with MyVideo playback and report in respective MP forum part.
I have never worked in that area (of MP); best would be to reproduce the error with MyVideo playback and report in respective MP...
Hi Guys, I am posting my problem here although I suspect it is not the right place for it. The SubSentral plugin thread is locked...
Replies
Views
How can I get the Rating Stars to resize on smaller screen resolutions? They look fine on my 1280x1024 screen but on my TV (720x576) they are WAY too big (same when not running full screen). Screenshot attached. This is using the mesilms.xml supplied for Blue3 (4:3) with 4.8.0 MPI
How can I get the Rating Stars to resize on smaller screen resolutions? They look fine on my 1280x1024 screen but on my TV...
How can I get the Rating Stars to resize on smaller screen resolutions? They look fine on my 1280x1024 screen but on my TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can i disable the year value on the listview? Thanks, Nico
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vanishing Movies DE
What did you rename? if you altered the media file names/paths there is an option in AMCU Import Movies tab to Re-Scan moved files - is that enabled? However I don't think it should cause you to lose data, do you still have your AMCupdater.log? If you post that it might show what happened. Since you have backups you can test that -...
What did you rename? if you altered the media file names/paths there is an option in AMCU Import Movies tab to Re-Scan moved files...
I finally got MyFilms setup all nice and pointed my second HTPC to the MyFilms.xml and pictures and fanart folders on the first...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watch scan warnings DE
... not sure what you mean - can you post a screenshot please?
... not sure what you mean - can you post a screenshot please?
Is it possible to disable the warnings showed with "watch scan path" option (import tab) checked? They are annoying if you are...
Replies
Views
I often want to search by Movie title, but find that it's several clicks away I want to achieve the following: On the Views Menu (the first screen I get when I select MyFilms in MP) I want to add one menu item which takes me straight to "Search by movie Title". So really I just need to insert a new link to an item which already...
I often want to search by Movie title, but find that it's several clicks away I want to achieve the following: On the Views Menu...
I often want to search by Movie title, but find that it's several clicks away I want to achieve the following: On the Views Menu...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom