TV-Server (11 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! (1 Viewer) DE
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
Replies
Views
Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK again.
Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK...
Hi! This is what I get from TVService-Error.log when I run TV-Server Configuration and Preview Channel: [2022-11-06...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom