[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (7 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are you sure the TsReader.ax filter is properly registered? Did you run 'install_filters.bat' ?
    Can you set log level to Debug?
    I have rerun the install_filters.bat which appeared to complete OK but not much change. With Madvr selected as renderer I get the codecs errors for live TV and videos with EVR I get a black screen hang immediately on start and for everything and have to end MP with the Task Manager. The attached log is with EVR set and hangs for both live TV and a .mkv video.
    Not sure if it is significant but if I click on the tools icon in the "codecs and renderer" section of the x64 Config I do not get to the LAV settings, see attached screenshot.
    codecs-2.jpg

Attachments

• MP_Logs_RANDOM_23_03_30_01_14.zip
      1.1 MB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I have rerun the install_filters.bat which appeared to complete OK but not much change. With Madvr selected as renderer I get the codecs errors for live TV and videos with EVR I get a black screen hang immediately on start and for everything and have to end MP with the Task Manager. The attached log is with EVR set and hangs for both live TV and a .mkv video.
    Not sure if it is significant but if I click on the tools icon in the "codecs and renderer" section of the x64 Config I do not get to the LAV settings, see attached screenshot.
    View attachment 211314
    The codec configuration dialog bug is my bad, forgot to update one of files when creating the fork. Please get the new package from first post(updated Core.dll). But this bug has nothing to do with the playback. Log doesn't show any specific problems. Tsreader.ax filter is now correctly detected.
    Regarding the madVR: I havn't tested this renderer. I'll try to test it soon.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,
    Quick test on a NUC11 with lavfilter.

In config error (normal, as you wrote) :

[2023-03-30 08:28:36,595] [Config ] [Config Main] [ERROR] - BassAudioEngine: DisposeAndCleanUp Impossible de charger la DLL 'bass_wadsp': Le module spécifié est introuvable. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007007E)

Trying to play live TV (.ts),, I hear audio but, black screen for video and need MP kill :

In MP error log :

[2023-03-30 08:29:27,131] [Log ] [18 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.OverflowException: L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité.
    à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.TexturePacker.Get(String fileName, Single& uoffs, Single& voffs, Single& umax, Single& vmax, Int32& iWidth, Int32& iHeight, Texture& tex, Int32& textureNo)
    à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIImage.AllocResources() Message: L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité. Site : Boolean Get(System.String, Single ByRef, Single ByRef, Single ByRef, Single ByRef, Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef, SharpDX.Direct3D9.Texture ByRef, Int32 ByRef) Source : Core Stack Trace: à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.TexturePacker.Get(String fileName, Single& uoffs, Single& voffs, Single& umax, Single& vmax, Int32& iWidth, Int32& iHeight, Texture& tex, Int32& textureNo)
    à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIImage.AllocResources()
    [2023-03-30 08:29:27,153] [Log ] [18 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.OverflowException: L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité.
    à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.TexturePacker.Get(String fileName, Single& uoffs, Single& voffs, Single& umax, Single& vmax, Int32& iWidth, Int32& iHeight, Texture& tex, Int32& textureNo)
    à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIImage.AllocResources() Message: L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité. Site : Boolean Get(System.String, Single ByRef, Single ByRef, Single ByRef, Single ByRef, Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef, SharpDX.Direct3D9.Texture ByRef, Int32 ByRef) Source : Core Stack Trace: à MediaPortal.GUI.Library.TexturePacker.Get(String fileName, Single& uoffs, Single& voffs, Single& umax, Single& vmax, Int32& iWidth, Int32& iHeight, Texture& tex, Int32& textureNo)
    [2023-03-30 08:29:27,154] [Log ] [18 ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.OverflowException: L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The codec configuration dialog bug is my bad, forgot to update one of files when creating the fork. Please get the new package from first post(updated Core.dll). But this bug has nothing to do with the playback. Log doesn't show any specific problems. Tsreader.ax filter is now correctly detected.
    Regarding the madVR: I havn't tested this renderer. I'll try to test it soon.
    OK confirm the new package has fixed the dialogue bug. :)
    I extracted to a different folder this time a non system one though still have the playback problem BUT as noted by @framug I also get some audio just a very short burst with live TV and a bit longer with a video, music plays OK. The attached log includes a successful short music play then one attempt to play live TV and one attempt to play a video both of which resulted in a black screen hang all with the EVR renderer.

Attachments

• MP_Logs_RANDOM_23_03_30_09_14.zip
      1.2 MB
    Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Funny, MP2 adepts want to convince MP1 adepts in the MP1 thread that MP2 is better.
    Those who like MP2 use it, those who like MP1 use MP1, those who want flexibility have long left for Kodi (we have proof in our forum, those who want it will find it).

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Seriously, can we stop this stupid MP1/MP2 war ?
    What could think Plabik, creator of maybe, a good software port 32/64 bits reading all this in his thread and all the agree/disagree posts comment here ? :notworthy:

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    @framug,
    bass_wadsp.dll is well known issue. This dll is 32bit only. The TexturePacker exception should be fixed now(I hope).

@joecrow,
    the madVR is now fixed and tested for playback. Your log is full of System.OverflowException in CentareaRemote. This should be fixed too. Please, just check if your CentareaRemote is working.

Regarding the playback issue:
    • the evr log shows some exception, so there is definitely a problem.
    • I made a test on another different HW. No problem at all. All test has been made on Win7, so I hope this issue is not Win7/Win10 compatibilty related. In that case I gonna have to setup Win10 enviroment to build native libs an try it.
    • directshow lib has been fixed for some ptr bugs, so you can give it another try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom