[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (5 Viewers)

blackss69

Portal Member
October 21, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I tested the recompiled AudioSwitcher plugin and it works OK. Thanks

I have a question for future install of x64 version. How are they going to handle all the plugins that have been recompiled. Hopefully the Extension Manager will pickup the recompiled version.

I want to say thanks for the great work that is being done on the x64 version.

Happy Holidays

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, not for scanning.
    The streaming server deliveres the content to the client over RTSP connection.
    Right. However, TV watching works fine.

There is another error:
    Code:
    [2023-12-22 16:18:56,381] [Log    ] [4        ] [DEBUG] - Setting up EventWaitHandle with name: Global\MPTVServiceInitializedEvent
    [2023-12-22 16:18:56,394] [Log    ] [4        ] [INFO ] - Global\MPTVServiceInitializedEvent was not created
    [2023-12-22 16:18:56,467] [Log    ] [4        ] [ERROR] - Exception   :System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Ausnahmefehler "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Normalerweise darf jede Socketadresse (Protokoll, Netzwerkadresse oder Anschluss) nur jeweils einmal verwendet werden
       bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
       bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
       bei System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ExclusiveTcpListener.Start(Boolean exclusiveAddressUse)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel.StartListening(Object data)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel.SetupChannel()
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel..ctor(IDictionary properties, IServerChannelSinkProvider sinkProvider, IAuthorizeRemotingConnection authorizeCallback)
       --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
       bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
       bei System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
       bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
       bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.CreateChannelFromConfigEntry(ChannelEntry entry)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.ConfigureChannels(RemotingXmlConfigFileData configData, Boolean ensureSecurity)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.ConfigureRemoting(RemotingXmlConfigFileData configData, Boolean ensureSecurity)" bei der Remotekonfiguration.
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.ConfigureRemoting(RemotingXmlConfigFileData configData, Boolean ensureSecurity)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.DoConfiguration(String filename, Boolean ensureSecurity)
       bei System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfiguration.Configure(String filename, Boolean ensureSecurity)
       bei TvService.TvServiceThread..ctor()

It seems like there is already running another TvService.

How can this be?
    There's only one TV Server registered under Windows services.
    Is it due to the dual TV card?
    Or is EPG scan running at the same time?

The channel scan looks like normal in the user interface. Every steps takes some seconds. The whole scan takes about 15 minutes to complete. But no channel is found.

Last edited:

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    First DL from the website, result "Package is not platform compatible"
    That is weird. The MPEI online installation uses exactly the same http links. Double checked by myself. Tested both x86 and x64 installers downloaded from the extension web page.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested both x86 and x64 installers downloaded from the extension web page.
    The installers download fine, but when I try to open the mpei, I always get the message "Package is not platform compatible" and installation aborts.
    As already said, installing from the MP Extension Installer programme works fine ;)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    The installers download fine, but when I try to open the mpei, I always get the message "Package is not platform compatible" and installation aborts.
    As already said, installing from the MP Extension Installer programme works fine ;)
    Are you sure, that you have running correct MPEI platform version (x86/x64)?
    I have personally tested both installers by openning them in MPEI.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are you sure, that you have running correct MPEI platform version (x86/x64)?
    Yup ;)
    I have this problem with the WorldWeathereLite plugins only, all the other plugins you made install perfect from the respective mpei installers ;)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Yup ;)
    I have this problem with the WorldWeathereLite plugins only, all the other plugins you made install perfect from the respective mpei installers ;)
    Can you post your MPEI executables (MpeInstaller.exe, MpeCore.dll)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom