Alternative to MusicInfoHandler (1 Viewer)

Mendosa

November 8, 2013
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hello there.
I recently started using MP 1.5. It's actually a great tool for my HTPC. Unfortunately I often find a lot of minor bugs and inconveniences. At the moment the most important thing for me is to start downloading music information. Apparently MP 1.5 has a problem with downloading data from allmusic.com, so I was left with nothing but to try to fix the problem myself.That is why I wrote my own scraper based on MusicInfoHandler that retrieves data from last.fm, by the way can also download the content in a different language depending on the settings in the GUI. If you use MP also in version 1.5 and want to have an ability to retrieve information about music, not only in English, please use the attached plugin.

(Unpack the file MusicInfoScraper.dll from the zip and put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process) (Should work also in MP 1.4)

Attachments

• MusicInfoScraper.zip
    7.4 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If you want my source code that i have try to do something
    The source code for what? :cool: He corrects the current error? :cautious: It adds functionality? :censored: Why then still the plugin is not updated? :whistle::coffee::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom