AMC Updater v0.7.3 Now Available! (1 Viewer)

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Hey Zebons,

No problem - that should be very easy to add in.

Have you had a minute to look at the image download problem? Hopefully it's just a change to the IMDB xml file?

Thanks,

Orion.

EDIT : change now implemented and checked in to SVN. Please get latest and have a go :)

Could you by any chance post the latest version here? Thanks orion

OrionHall

Portal Pro
September 13, 2007
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey Zebons,

Have you had a minute to look at the image download problem? Hopefully it's just a change to the IMDB xml file?

Thanks,

Orion.

EDIT : change now implemented and checked in to SVN. Please get latest and have a go :)

Could you by any chance post the latest version here? Thanks orion

Umm - sure, if you like. Really hasn't changed much though :)

Attached is 32bit compiled version of the latest dev code, complete with related dlls and Internet parser scripts. Should be fully functional, apart from the image download problem.

Cheers,

Orion.

EDIT : Updated attachment to include 'always offer choice of movie' bugfix.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Hey Zebons,

Thanks,

Orion.

Thanks a lot !

For IMDB, try this file and tell me if it's working.

Attachments

• MyFilmsIMDB.xml
    30.6 KB

OrionHall

Portal Pro
September 13, 2007
London
Home Country
Thanks a lot !

For IMDB, try this file and tell me if it's working.

Wahey - works for me :). Arryo - this should be what you need.

I'll get this release packaged up and on SourceForge, with source code and all the latest scripts and so on. Probably not very exciting for you guys though, since you've already got the latest version!

Many thanks Zebons,

Orion.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Orion,

When we choose 'Always iffer choice" for Internal lookup behaviour, we should get a window choice even if there is only one response as that response should be wrong. Example :

Try with the french title '4 mois, 3 semaines, 2 jours'
Original Title : '4 luni, 3 saptamâni si 2 zile'

As the french Title isn't knoxn on imdb.com, Amcupdater strore : 'Semaine de 5 jours, La' and we cann't change the search as we haven't the windows for that.

Can you change it ?

OrionHall

Portal Pro
September 13, 2007
London
Home Country
Orion,

When we choose 'Always iffer choice" for Internal lookup behaviour, we should get a window choice even if there is only one response as that response should be wrong. Example :

As the french Title isn't knoxn on imdb.com, Amcupdater strore : 'Semaine de 5 jours, La' and we cann't change the search as we haven't the windows for that.

Can you change it ?

No problem Zebons - now fixed. It's in SVN as version 2150 and I've updated my post from yesterday with the latest compiled code. It was a silly logic mistake in the AntRecord class which ignored the 'always offer choice of movie' when only one item was returned!

Cheers,

Orion.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Orion,

Can you change it ?

No problem Zebons - now fixed. It's in SVN as version 2150 and I've updated my post from yesterday with the latest compiled code. It was a silly logic mistake in the AntRecord class which ignored the 'always offer choice of movie' when only one item was returned!

Cheers,

Orion.
Thanks a lot !
Another feature : Is it possible to give a subfolder path for Pictures when using relative path ?
As I use my database over network, I don't use fullpath name for covers. However as I have a lot of pictures, I'd like to store Covers in a subfolder. Is't possible to add that feature ?

Another (I know I abuse...) : In Title handling can you add 'SubFolder Name' and 'SubFolder Name + Internet Lookup' options. With that values, only subfolders to folders given as scan Path (Path to Movies) would be taken into account.
My Network shares have sirectories that contains other directories for storing movies. So I can give only Movie directories in the 'Path to Movies" parameter but in that case the parent directory name is taken into account by AMCUpdater.

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Thanks Orion, Thanks zebons. It worked great. I really appreciated. One small problem still though, the URL filed is not updated using AMC updater right? well, it's not a big deal since i will use AMC to update that, but was just wondering if you could fix that too

Thanks again

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Thanks Orion, Thanks zebons. It worked great. I really appreciated. One small problem still though, the URL filed is not updated using AMC updater right? well, it's not a big deal since i will use AMC to update that, but was just wondering if you could fix that too

Thanks again
Which script do you use ? It's working for me with ci****on script. Of course you have to use another field than URL to store movie filenames.

Hi Orion,

Tke Original Title seems to not be stored during Internet Lookup. I always get the movie filename without extension in that field. It's rigth if there is no info found during Internet Lookuo but should be overwritten by Internet Info.

OrionHall

Portal Pro
September 13, 2007
London
Home Country
Hi Arryo,

The URL field is working for me. As Zebons said, please confirm what script you use and that you have URL selected on the Database Fields tab.

Zebons...
- Subfolder for cover art should be easy - I'll add that to the 'Add Prefix to cover art filename' field so it can support \ character.
- Movies in Subfolders - I thought this was working okay. Can you provide a sample folder structure and what it does / doesn't do for you?
- Same again with the Original Title. I just tested with latest IMDB and it works fine. Example is 'Elizabeth : The Golden Age' - definitely being updated since the filename does not (can not) have a : in it! Can you give me an example which doesn't work for you, and with which script?

Cheers,

Orion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom