Automatic Fanart Download (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. Here you have.

Script doesn't list available movies in search result. It automatically chooses the one that matches Year in your DB... So it's very important to have Year, so the script can be more acurate. If no Year is found in search result from themoviedb.org, but it's the only one available, script assumes it's correct.

Remember to backup your db before trying. :)

bye!

EDIT: Updated version here.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    i can't insert this script in moving pictures apllication. it says ''the script is malformed or not a moving pictures script''

This script is intented to be used with Ant Movie Catalog. It's NOT a Moving Pictures script.

bye!

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. Here you have.

Script doesn't list available movies in search result. It automatically chooses the one that matches Year in your DB... So it's very important to have Year, so the script can be more acurate. If no Year is found in search result from themoviedb.org, but it's the only one available, script assumes it's correct.

Remember to backup your db before trying. :)

bye!
    The problem is that the picture filename must be the title of the film. Else, MF wouldnt recognize it as fanart

So, for make the script to work, you have to set the options as I show in the attached pictures (in spanish but easy to find)

Attachments

• mf1.JPG
      mf1.JPG
      32.3 KB
    • mf2.JPG
      mf2.JPG
      49.3 KB

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I think tig3r025 was trying to use this script int Moving Pictures... And that's not possible, as this script is not for Moving Pictures, but for Ant Movie Catalog...

Anyway, it's good to point that out. After running this script, if you want to use these backdrops with Myfilms, you must export your db .amc to .xml, and make sure it's configured as pointed by Z3us, so backdrops are exported with as "MovieName.jpg".

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I think tig3r025 was trying to use this script int Moving Pictures... And that's not possible, as this script is not for Moving Pictures, but for Ant Movie Catalog...
    I knew. My instructions were for everyone.
    Also remember to export the generated xml to the fanart path specified in the MF configuration

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I hope the next version of AMC have more fields and the fanart could be attached to the same xml catalog

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Im getting a lot of "connection reset by peer" error when running the themoviedb script. Whats the cause? Bandwith saturated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom