Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (3 Viewers)

Chluz

Portal Member
April 20, 2011
sweborn, I think the widebanner fanart view in TVSeries is not working properly. When switching to banner fanart mode in skin settings and activating in MPTVSeries the banner layout, I just see the series count, but no series banners, fade in cover, Series Name etc...

The other setting combinations work.

Hey, Any idea how to fix that ? I changed teh setting to wide banner, and now I don't have the menu anymore to switch it back and nothing appears :(
Thanks

sweborn is working on a fix.

To get rid of your problem, you go into Avallanche Configuration->Series->Wide Banner: No Fanart (I hope it's translated right, I use german)

After that, MPTVSeries should be usable again, you can also revert Wide Banner Mode to Fanart in above settings, just keep in mind not to activate banners in MPTVSeries Layout.

Thanks for your help. I must be an idiot here, but I just can't figure out what you mean by Avallanche configuration. Is this is the mediaportal configuration menu (avallanche editor) ? or when mediaportal is loaded on the onscreen menu under GUI ? sorry for being annoying, I just can't figure out where this menu is you're talking about.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey, Any idea how to fix that ? I changed teh setting to wide banner, and now I don't have the menu anymore to switch it back and nothing appears :(
    Thanks

sweborn is working on a fix.

To get rid of your problem, you go into Avallanche Configuration->Series->Wide Banner: No Fanart (I hope it's translated right, I use german)

After that, MPTVSeries should be usable again, you can also revert Wide Banner Mode to Fanart in above settings, just keep in mind not to activate banners in MPTVSeries Layout.

Thanks for your help. I must be an idiot here, but I just can't figure out what you mean by Avallanche configuration. Is this is the mediaportal configuration menu (avallanche editor) ? or when mediaportal is loaded on the onscreen menu under GUI ? sorry for being annoying, I just can't figure out where this menu is you're talking about.

lol :D

no problem, in editor is an In-Home-Entry for "Avallanche Configuration" which you can insert in your BasicHome Menu, e.g. as submenu under settings home menu.

In MP GUI, you can choose this configuration and set some values, e.g. the one I described above.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    sweborn, I think the widebanner fanart view in TVSeries is not working properly. When switching to banner fanart mode in skin settings and activating in MPTVSeries the banner layout, I just see the series count, but no series banners, fade in cover, Series Name etc...

The other setting combinations work.

Thanks

I will release a update soon to fix that issue...and lots of other bugs.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Small variant without frame around the playing Window - I like it better that way.

1.png

And a version for moving Pictures with CDArt and DVDArt - when CDArt is there it takes this otherwise it takes the DVDArt (Rotating Disk and art / logo).

Attachments

• common.overlay.home.xml
      27.2 KB
    • movingpictures.background.default.xml
      13.1 KB
    • movingpictures.background.default.thumbs.XL.xml
      13.1 KB
    Last edited:

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The Argus TV guide doesn't look ok.

xxx.jpg

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Argus TV guide doesn't look ok.

View attachment 132414

I can't test if it's working because I don't use TV Server, but I tried. Unzip content of archive to /skin/Avallanche folder overwriting the exisiting ones. In case it does not work or it is not satisfying, I have the original files also in the zip named *.bak. If so just delete the xmls and rename the 3 *.bak back to *.xml.

Attachments

• ARGUS_FIX.zip
      37.7 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom