AVerTV remote control plugin (1 Viewer)

ainvar

Portal Member
July 8, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
Same for me, every button action executes twice with newest revisions (works well with stable version).

steliyan

January 11, 2008
Home Country
Bulgaria Bulgaria
Hey, anyone can give me an example how can I use the good, old averapi.dll. I have no luck to make my program to work with it, but AlexPas's first project recognizes my remote's buttons.

en1gma

Portal Member
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Thought I'd leave the upgrades for a while due to the Aver remote issue with the latest builds of MP. Unfortunately I tried it today hoping the problem had been fixed and the remote still double clicks. Worst of all, the SVN builds for MP 0.2.3 RC3 have been removed!!!!!! Anyone know how to fix the remote issue as it looks like there's no going back now.

ajc122

Portal Member
October 30, 2006
Melbourne
Home Country
Hi to all the AverTV remote users,

I've just upgraded to 1.0 and the "double clicking" issue is still there. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Or, have you/do you plan on buying a new remote control? If so, which one?

Thanks.

GeoffC

Portal Member
June 8, 2008
Home Country
Thank you also :)

My plug-in is simply pretending to be main AVerTV application for Aver tray utility. So if you like to setup remote keys speed, you should use AVerTV settings.

Unfortunately I no longer own AVerTV tuner, so I not able to continue developing.

Alex, if your still your listening

First, thanks for this plugin

Second, Tried to open your plugin project file but it seems the resource file AVerTVSetup.resx is missing, could you post this file, and I will have a go at updating and hopefully fixing the doubleclick problem

thanks again

simonbrown

June 27, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having trouble, I have just downloaded the latest version of this plugin and I have the latest version of avertv but when I try and config the plugin it says that avertv is not installed.

Anyone else had this prob?

steveperthau

Portal Member
August 19, 2007
Home Country
Hi All,

Well i guess like the rest of us i would love it if someone could get this thing going again.
I have checked out a few options:
HIP
Girder
ControlRemote
remotexp
IR Server Suite

There appears to be no simple answers to making this work other than:
1) To see if MP 1.0 has resolved this issue (appears that some other remotes are experiencing double click issues).
2) Someone who has a clue about how to repair/modify/make this again.
3) Buy a new remote that will hopefully work any future versions of MP..
4) Stick with a stable version of MP that works with Alex's plug (certainly not a long term solution[due to vista/windows7])

That's the order of things for me, good luck.
Steve

steveperthau

Portal Member
August 19, 2007
Home Country
Well, i ended up buying a "New USB Media Center Remote Control Controller for PC" from: eBay Seller: szcapital88: Computers, Electronics items on eBay Australia

New USB Media Center Remote Control Controller for PC - eBay, Other, Desktop Laptop Accessories, Computers Networking. (end time 06-Feb-09 12:40:47 AEDST)

i gotta say i have been really impressed at how well it works and how easy to use and install. definitely worth the 12 bucks i paid. if youre looking for a cheap fix its a great way to go. It's HID so most likely never need to be replaced. mouse function is really usefull.

Steve

_Joe_

Portal Member
May 22, 2009
I have installed the last AverMedia Software and copy the files to the directories. But the remote dosent work for me :(

I have a AVerTV Satellite Trinity A707 with RM-KV remote. Must i set any configs in the MediaPortal Configuration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom