United States of America United States of America
Where is the Key/Legend you mentioned?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
mm1352000,

I'd like to fully understand what you said above about the settings in DVB EPG being the controlling parameter list for ALL EPG data (at least, I think that is what you implied).

As far as I can see, the data fields contained in the feed for at least some EPG sources (one example would be the UK Radio Times XMLTV data files) that can be fetched by either WebEPG or XMLTV contains one field that indicates whether a particular programme is a repeat (in the Radio Times case the relevant field contains either True or False). Having just looked at the place markers in the DVG EPG part of TVServer, this option is not there so the information that a programme is a repeat can never be included within the programme details contained in the TV Server database.

Is this correct?

I don't know whether you have come across the fairly new plugin called TvWishList, but this provides the very useful capability (amongst many others!) of being able to set up a long-term recording schedule for a particular series, but ignoring repeats. It would be a real shame if we can't use it.

Frantid

Portal Pro
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
The only way I get it to display is by setting the following title and episode number setting in MP config.

Attachments

• mpepisode.PNG
    mpepisode.PNG
    59.5 KB

denon28

February 27, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The only way I get it to display is by setting the following title and episode number setting in MP config.

Thank you sir. Been looking all over for this. I checked my XML file so I knew the data was there, but I had entries, such as 'Basket Ball' with no additional data. Once I enabled the Title only field, all the info (as in who was playing) was available in the guide. (y) Good thing for March Madness coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom