Bug "Tag from internet" (1 Viewer)

SonnyBoy

Portal Member
January 8, 2012
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello
first: MPTagThat is a GREAT Tool!

but when i go to "Tag from Internet" and i get a list with more possibilties, and i choice on, on the next screen an different one
is shown. looks lika a error in the index of the list and the selected item.

I use Version is 3.0.4, i havn't tested it in 3.0.5 yet, but on the bug list this one is not shown.

Thx

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Can you just give me the list of files, that you want to check?
    I need to try that myself.

Will be on a business trip the complete week, so i can only check next weekend.

SonnyBoy

Portal Member
    January 8, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Bug "Tag from internet"

Hello,

I have this bug when trying to tag the album "The Cats - Best Of The Cats (2000)".
    I have attached 2 screen shots. First the albums that are possible, and then what happens....

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• bug1.JPG
      bug1.JPG
      54.6 KB
    • Bug2.JPG
      Bug2.JPG
      78.1 KB

PeteHol52

March 22, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just loaded version 3.06, and I'm getting the same problem.
    I enter the string "greatest hits of the 60's" in the album name, click continue, I get the list (list.jpg). I select third line, click continue, I get the list of tracks for item 2 in the list.
    This pattern is repeated for other choices. It appears to be the the list of albums is a selecteditem index is base 1, yet the table contents is a 0 based array.

Changing the search to the correct country, presents a (expectedly) different list of albums found, but when an album is selected from the list, the track list window is not shown - assuming that this is a lack of information found, why isn't a message displayed that no tracks found - or don't show the album if no tracks present.

list.jpgTracks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom