CoolReciver remote plugin for Leadtek TV tuners (1 Viewer)

seba

Portal Pro
March 22, 2006
Belgrade
Home Country
Serbia Serbia
glenb83 if you can try new launcher (in the attachment) tell me if it works.
You will need to replace old files with the one from zip file. (rename WFMultRM.exe to DVBTAP.exe and adjust WFMultRM.ini to match values in the one created with installer). If you can't navigate check code values in the ini. They should match codes you can find in xml file you choose in configuration.

Attachments

• WFMultRMRelease.zip
    30.6 KB

Fraenk

February 15, 2010
Seba, thank you for the new WFMultRMRelease.zip !

I can now use my remote to navigate through this (second) launcher.

I have a Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Deluxe card and using version 20328 of PVR2 (latest version).

Strangely enough after installation of the PVR2 software, WinFast FM can't be loaded with the original Leadtek launcher. This is because WFFM.exe is in the directory WinFast\WFDTV, so it cannot be found by the Leadtek launcher. Copying the file to WinFast\WFTVFM did the trick.

Next, I renamed your WFMultRM.exe (in the zip-file above) to WFFM.exe and copied it to together with WFMultRM.ini to WinFast\WFTVFM. Now, your launcher is loaded when choosing WinFast FM in the Leadtek launcher.
Finally, I changed the executable paths in WFMultRM.ini to

PVRcmd=c:\Program Files\WinFast\WFDTV\DVBTAP.exe
PVRdir=c:\Program Files\WinFast\WFDTV
FMcmd=c:\Program Files\WinFast\WFDTV\WFFM.exe
FMdir=c:\Program Files\WinFast\WFDTV

Summerizing:
1. Copy WFMultRM.exe and WFMultRM.ini to WinFast\WFTVFM
2. Rename WFMultRM.exe to WFFM.exe
3. Change WFMultRM.ini as above

Seba, do you have a version of WFFM_v0.5.0.0, where navigation work the same as the new WFMultRMRelease.zip ?
I like WFFM_v0.5.0.0, as it only shows FM and PVR2 options. The other options (logoff, restart etc.) are already available in the original Leadtek launcher.

ozpanda

Portal Member
April 20, 2010
Home Country
I have a Leadtek DTV2000DS twin tuner card (bundled with TotalMedia software) that shows up in MediaPortal as AF9015. I can't work out how to get the remote working in MediaPortal. It works perfect in Win7 Media Centre and the bundled TotalMedia software. help!!!

kheldar

Portal Member
December 11, 2005
Bendigo Australia
XML file for the winfast DTS 2000 DS dual tuner card

don't know the model number - its not on the remote

this is version 1 - so very rough

Hey Seba,

is there a limit of 127 in the remote codes? several buttons give me the same code and they are not really related ie 0 or PiP buttons

nice work on the auto xml recongnition btw.

all you have to do to use this file is to place it in the following location (asuming you have coolreciver installed)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings\defaults - 64 bit
C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings\defaults - 32 bit

Attachments

• remote dts2000ds.jpg
    remote dts2000ds.jpg
    6.2 KB
  • CoolReciver_DTV2000DS.zip
    1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom