crashes with mk809 (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've just bought the CX 919 and when testing ampdroid I'm seeing the same issues as mentioned above.
App closes when selecting a movie from either the movie list.
Can select a TV series from the list, but no seasons are shown (just series info, actors etc)
No play options when selecting a channel from egg.

All is working great from my galaxy S3.

CX919 : http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/android-sticks/cx-919-android-mini-pc.aspx

@ibmonkey did you ever get a solution to this problem? I am using a China projector with built in android and have same issues.

The long press workaround doesn't solve the tv series seasons problem.

Would appreciate any help.

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've just bought the CX 919 and when testing ampdroid I'm seeing the same issues as mentioned above.
    App closes when selecting a movie from either the movie list.
    Can select a TV series from the list, but no seasons are shown (just series info, actors etc)
    No play options when selecting a channel from egg.

All is working great from my galaxy S3.

CX919 : http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/android-sticks/cx-919-android-mini-pc.aspx

@ibmonkey did you ever get a solution to this problem? I am using a China projector with built in android and have same issues.

The long press workaround doesn't solve the tv series seasons problem.

Would appreciate any help.

Sorry I stopped using the android box and ampdroid altogether. Replaced with a Nexus Player and using Emby alongside MP's TV Server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom