Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (8 Viewers)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've got 1.7.1 merged and it doesn't appear to have conflicts, just installing the right stuff to build both installers. Once I've got it built I will test and then post here.

Edit 1: Typical, my VM won't install the bloody sdks for windows 7 now to compile MP grrrr... This might take a wee bit longer while I sort this out!

Edit 2: Bloody filters won't compile even though VS2010 and 12 say there is nothing wrong until I try to build... Need to sort this out!

Last edited:

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Sebastiii kindly built the 1.7.1 installers for me as my system was somehow setup wrong, still trying to sort that. Will test them this evening on the dev machine to make sure they're fine and if they are I'll post the install here.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok so TVServer was running fine on my dev system so attached is the combined installer. I'm not sure whether you will still need to install the original hotfix before this one given its the full installer. Please try and let me know how it goes!

Chris

Attachments

• EXP-Custom.Data.Grabber.and.Series.Link.v.1.7.1.zip
      95.9 MB

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ok so TVServer was running fine on my dev system so attached is the combined installer. I'm not sure whether you will still need to install the original hotfix before this one given its the full installer. Please try and let me know how it goes!

Chris

Thanks, will give that a whirl later!

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please let me know how you get on. I'm going to do some more testing in a bit to confirm that there is nothing broken but so far I haven't found anything...

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Please let me know how you get on. I'm going to do some more testing in a bit to confirm that there is nothing broken but so far I haven't found anything...

I've just installed the release on the client, so far so good. Installing on TV server now...

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

Was it a straight install over 1.6?

Or did you upgrade to 1.7 first and then apply the above?

J.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there,

Was it a straight install over 1.6?

Or did you upgrade to 1.7 first and then apply the above?

J.
    On my dev system I had to do a full upgrade but did it over the 1.6 final posted by DJBlu. Will migrate the house system tonight as there is not much on TV that needs recording or watching...

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    The installer wouldn't allow me to do an upgrade (from 1.5 or 1.6) it wanted to do a clean install. Not an issue really as I just dropped the settings back in from the backup the installers make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom