Custom Display items with Titan (1 Viewer)

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Wonder if you could help me out. I have created a custom field that I want to display as a part of the movie properties. The custom created "Plats" does not show up at all - is this by design or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Attachments

• MyFilms Config.jpg
    MyFilms Config.jpg
    105.6 KB
  • MyFilms.jpg
    MyFilms.jpg
    302.7 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hi u28151 - how did you create a custom field? If you mean in AMC then sadly no it won't show up in My Films (see the warning in red on the Ant Movie Catalog page in wiki ;) they are not compatible unfortunately.

However, the good news is that My Films does support 3 Custom Fields already. You can use those in AMC for your data, and rename them however you wish in My Films on the Display Tab in Setup - see Custom Display Fields in wiki for details if you need more info.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi u28151 - how did you create a custom field? If you mean in AMC then sadly no it won't show up in My Films (see the warning in red on the Ant Movie Catalog page in wiki ;) they are not compatible unfortunately.

However, the good news is that My Films does support 3 Custom Fields already. You can use those in AMC for your data, and rename them however you wish in My Films on the Display Tab in Setup - see Custom Display Fields in wiki for details if you need more info.
    I reused an existing DBItem "Medialabel" and labelled it "Plats" on Myfilms configuration under the "Display" tab. When I open Myfilms plugin in MP that entry does not show up. Doesn't matter which position I set it - tried as first, in the middle and as the last. Looks like the "Country/year", "Lenght", "Category", "Director" and "Actors" are hardcoded. I like to replace for example "Producer" with another DBItem but that does not seem possible?

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OK based on your screenshot it looks like you are using Titan Extended skin? Checking the Titan skin files you are correct. Titan does not support the custom display fields. You can confirm by testing with Default skin. The skin files for My Films are provided by the Titan team, not by My Films so just like any other skin, you should request that in the Titan Extended Forum.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK based on your screenshot it looks like you are using Titan Extended skin? Checking the Titan skin files you are correct. Titan does not support the custom display fields. You can confirm by testing with Default skin. The skin files for My Films are provided by the Titan team, not by My Films so just like any other skin, you should request that in the Titan Extended Forum.
    Nice to know I didn't do anything wrong - I had it working prior using Titan :)
    Thank you anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom