DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for MP1.9 onwards (1 Viewer)

unitygain

Portal Member
January 28, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, it says installation guide on 4th post but I've been looking through all the posts over the 18 pages and can't find it.........granted got man flu and slightly hungover from Christmas but maybe missing it. Have installed this in the past on old pc so thought I would dig out the sat card to see if it still works

Thanks everyone.....going to try it now :)

ears

Portal Member
October 7, 2008
Got a 1.13 installer built last night, will try to test it today. Doubt I'll install it on my live system until after tomorrow, don't want to risk missing Sherlock.

ears

Portal Member
October 7, 2008
Hello.

Here's 1.13. Alrhough I am obviously very drunk now I would like to say that this was compiled and tested while I was sober, Seems OK. Please feed back. If all OK I'll add to post 1.

ears

Portal Member
October 7, 2008
Actually I've spotted a small error in the code, so I'm recompiling now. If you've already downloaded the one above, and it's installed and worked, then you'll be fine and you don't need to worry. Looks like I'd accidentally forgotten to add the previous unofficial build numbers to the version checker, which means the installer may stop you installing this custom version if you're upgrading from a previous unofficial build.

I'll post the updated one as soon as it's ready.

ears

Portal Member
October 7, 2008
Well I wondered if I'd confused myself as someone has upgraded from 1.10 with the existing one and it worked OK.

It can't do any harm - the bit I thought I'd left out was the bit in the installer that won't let you install if it thinks it's upgrading a non official install. So the worst that can happen is you run the installer and it says no I'm not installing.

But the weird thing is I remember adding the version numbers into the code. I was looking through the code for another reason and spotted it wasn't there, then wondered if I was looking in the wrong place and the version I'd compiled did have it in.

Basically if someone has already upgraded from 1.10 I think it's OK.

Trciky1024

Portal Member
December 12, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
thanks for coming back, I will download now and install after my program has finished. ill update you either way once done.[DOUBLEPOST=1451939234][/DOUBLEPOST]ok completed one of the machines, NOT the TV server and it was ok, I think you are right, all ok.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom