DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babesumitra77

April 20, 2014
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
it would be really nice if it would work for all channels of futubox soon.

can you give us a schedule? how can the further development be accelerated?

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello, the included DVB-IP filter in the new mediaportal versions, can that be used unpatched as frontend for a backend dvblink server as described here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-mediaportal-guide-updated-2012-01-24.101529/

Question is basically, would I still need to apply some kind of patch to use DVBlink for the CAM/TV-card handling and MP just using the IPTV interface to connect to DVBlink. Sorry for the dumb question, if it is :)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I can't answer your question, but I'm curious why you want to use DVBLink for the tuning support. Is there something wrong with TV Server?

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I can't answer your question, but I'm curious why you want to use DVBLink for the tuning support. Is there something wrong with TV Server?
    Hey mm1352000,

well, I have not a lot of issues with the TV server but my main goal is to get chromecast working with live-tv. Currently I am using aMPdroid with MPextender and that works fine but no chromecast support. Also I have Plex.TV which has excellent chromecast support and what I am thinking about is to share the tuners that TVserver has today with DVBlink so that I can get DVBlink into Plex.TV and that way I get live TV on all devices and also Chromecast support. If only the Mediaportal plugin for Plex would work that would be great, but it is very unstable and bad quality currently (relies on MPExtended).

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello, the included DVB-IP filter in the new mediaportal versions, can that be used unpatched as frontend for a backend dvblink server as described here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-mediaportal-guide-updated-2012-01-24.101529/

Question is basically, would I still need to apply some kind of patch to use DVBlink for the CAM/TV-card handling and MP just using the IPTV interface to connect to DVBlink. Sorry for the dumb question, if it is :)
    From MP 1.5.0 is this "patch" common part of TV server. So, you don't need to replace files.

tototatatiti

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    @mm1352000

Hello,
    I've found that you made a "RTSP plugin patch" last year, with an option "RtspRtpClientPort".

Is it possible to have it ?
    Or maybe it's implemented in actual version of IPTV filter ?
    Thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello tototatatiti

I've found that you made a "RTSP plugin patch" last year, with an option "RtspRtpClientPort".
    Yes I remember that.

Is it possible to have it ?
    I've had a quick look and I don't seem to have it anymore, sorry.

Or maybe it's implemented in actual version of IPTV filter ?
    No, it wasn't included. Nobody could tell use whether the patch worked or not so it could not be considered for inclusion. :(

Regards,
    mm

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom