1.3.x EPG format Red Button (1 Viewer)

Jon Sands

Portal Member
June 21, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
I am really impressed with MP 1.3.0 Alpha but have some reservations regarding the new EPG Graphics ..

I am using Default Wide with Win7 on 9 X 16 screen ....

Hope this feedback is appropriate guys ......

Pro ... I Like the overall appearance of the EPG in 130A .... The colour choice is nice ....
The ability to choose view options in EPG is great ....
The border highlight for selected programs is excellent ...

Con ... For me the red Record button for nominated to record programs
is less pleasing than the Full Red background of previous EPG ...

The Red recording scheduled button does not show on very short programs ...
The red Button can partly obscure long titles when nominated for record ...
If the programs durations are large, it is not immediately obvious to which program the red button belongs ...

I would suggest that view options could contain the choice of Red Button or Red background for EPG record selections....
I prefer by far the Red backround over the Red button for recording selection in the EPG ......

MP is far and away the best Media software I have used .. I am delighted and my non-tech wife is continually taking over the sytem to watch " HER " recordings ........ She is comfortable with the interface now, and is able to navigate and drive most functions related to TV ...... Well done MP team .....

Hope this feedback is of some constructive use ......

urev

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 7, 2005
    Germany
    Hi! I have the same problem with the red dot. I dont like genre coloring so there would be no interference with red backgrounds.
    What do I have to change in the xml-files to get red background for recordings back to my skin?
    bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom