Discussion in 'IMDb+' started by RoChess, November 30, 2011.
Edit: Revised file attached.
I did some changes to the file attached in the above post.
Spanish translation with the last changes attached
Bit late (missed the thread) but here's the Dutch update (i hope i got it all)
For me this file doesn't work..
My bad, somehow 1 string wasn't closed. Fixed that and it's working here now.
Always open the .xml in a web browser when you're done. You'll see immediately if something's amiss.
Yeah, i thought i checked it, probably forgot to run it through Liquid XML Studio
I always run each file through the quick W3Cschool XML validation form, but I did not get around yet to download all the new files to do so before commiting them to SVN. Darn flu is back, this time seems like common cold, got sore throat, hurts when I cough and my nose is running like a faucet.
Hopefully can resume development of the new stuff soon again.
But it does look like the age-old tactic of delay is working as well, you guys are fixing the little issues yourself
Separate names with a comma.