Not open for further replies.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We just upgraded our forum-software to the latest version. Please let us know if you spot a problem. Thanks!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    What is "Item count support for navigation tabs" and where do I see it? Looks interesting :)

Sigpi007

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I don't think I can edit my signature that is automatically appended to forum posts anymore following the upgrade. Can someone tell me if I'm just not seeing where this field is anymore?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think I can edit my signature that is automatically appended to forum posts anymore following the upgrade. Can someone tell me if I'm just not seeing where this field is anymore?

1.png

This one?

Last edited:

Sigpi007

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Home Country
    RIGHT! Show me where I should be looking.... see attached Pic.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
      Picture1.png
      156.4 KB

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    Hmmm Looks like I have the same problem.
    While on the topic, over the last week the site does not seem to Auto-size.
    Takes a lot more width... Use to get Inbox, Alerts, and logoff all on a smaller page.
    Someone resize the large Add Banner?

Attachments

• Profile.jpg
      Profile.jpg
      45.8 KB

Sigpi007

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Home Country
    Thanks for the link Iwen. Unfortunately when I click on it I get the following... "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I guess that kind of pinpoints the issue.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    • Admin
    Thanks for the link Iwen. Unfortunately when I click on it I get the following... "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
    try again please, adjusted some permissions

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    While on the topic, over the last week the site does not seem to Auto-size.
    was necessary to remove it due to some overlapping under special circumstances
    I'm preparing the update to Xenforo 1.2 these days and that will solve the issue with a new responsible template.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread