[solved] from myfilm to kodi (1 Viewer)

daneggia

Portal Member
May 14, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
Good morning dears... Good morning legendary Guzzi .

I have a PC with installed mp and myfilm . now ... I would like to transfer the film's archive on another pc (my friend's pc) with kodi using the database created with antmovie and continuing to use myfilm to update the database. I understand from Wiki, I can migrate the database through myupdater: in practice, for each film I should create a folder with movie file and nfo file... the problem is that I do not understand how to transform the XML file format readable by nfo kody . can you tell me the steps involved ? thanks!

catalpa

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
i use MyFilms & XBMC for a long time with nfo-files. The only thing you must keep in mind is to take the same seperator (like "," for "Crime, Drama"). It is easier to do this in MyFilms than in XBMC.

daneggia

Portal Member
May 14, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi guys!
Thanks homey and catalpa for suggestions.
so.... should I do in this way?
check out the separators....
check out the covers...
field----mask update
1) update info file
2) movie name
5) update all records ----cheked
go!
is it correct?
thanks!

catalpa

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes, but i download my covers manually and name it to folder.jpg (and fanart.jpg), thats the way XBMC do. For the nfo export i uncheck the picture and fanart option, XBMC get the files from the film folder (one film, one folder) without the infos in the nfo. In XBMC you must force the use of nfo while import films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom