Great App, pity about the doco (1 Viewer)

Eeyore

Portal Pro
April 2, 2006
Newcastle, Australia
Home Country
Hi all,
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all of the developers for their great work in getting this wonderful app to the masses for free! it is truely a wonderful thing. My wife can use it only after 10 minutes of training... :p

After getting my system up and going, my only comments are that the documentation, manuals and help are lacking.

So, since I have received something for nothing, I will donate my time to improve the WIKI, generate some PDF downloads and generally get the doco to a point where the forums is not the first port of call for simple problems.

I know this will take time, but it will be nothing in comparison to the many hours put in by all of the developers to get Media Portal working.

Once again, thanks for the great app....

Nitro

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Docs have always been a problem in my opinion, but then again i'm a forum/irc whore. I totally understand your point though.

Thanks for taking this project under your wing. If you need any questions please feel free to contact one of the operators in IRC or any moderator on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom