I can see only the album folders (1 Viewer)

Nachtfalke43

Portal Member
December 23, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

with the new Version 3.1.2 I can see only the album folders. I see no tracks.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Start Menu -> Team Mediaportal -> MPTagThat -> User Files

in logs folder you will find several files. MPTagThat.log is the most recent one

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    THere's something weird going on. It doesn't find a method in the Core module, which is new to this version.

Can you please do an uninstall, then delete the Config folder, which is found in the UserFiles location mentioned above.
    Then please do a reinstall.
    it must work then.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    From preferences select Debug Level "Trace" and try again please.
    Also from your logs i saw that you were running in Database Mode.
    Please switch to folder Mode and select some folders.

Nachtfalke43

Portal Member
    December 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Log is now with Debug Level "Trace" and i try the "Folder View", "Network Folder View" and "Database View" Option.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I think i know, where your problem is.
    You seem to have an older version of taglib-sharp.dll in your path.
    Maybe it is the one from MediaPortal, if it is on the same PC or from another product.

If you have MP on the same PC, please do the following.
    Copy taglib-sharp.dll from c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat\bin\ to c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\

you can replace the older version (or make a copy of it).

this should work then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom