• hc_027.jpg
    hc_027.jpg
    300 KB
  • hc_028.jpg
    hc_028.jpg
    275.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Yes, exactly that one. Principally, effect one is the most important, placing the menu controls according to the current facade. That is an interesting idea, using the include tag. I don't know either, whether the page is reloaded on facade change. I would have to try that out. You have got me thinking though that...
Good evening, Yes, exactly that one. Principally, effect one is the most important, placing the menu controls according to the...
Good evening, Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with the following syntax...
Replies
Views
in our Wiki you find the list of compatible hardware. If your hardware is not mentioned try to use the search function in forum. If you are lucky others tried your hardware and shared their experience. In worst case you need to just try by your self. As we are Open Source we can unfortunately not purchase all hardware types, but just...
in our Wiki you find the list of compatible hardware. If your hardware is not mentioned try to use the search function in forum. If...
Q1.) I have installed MP2 on my Windows 10 Pro computer. I have Comcast cable and set top box. Where can I find information about...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom