IMDb+ not working (1 Viewer)

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I tried to install it first but I got an error saying Moving Pictures isn't installed but them it went on to finish installation regardless. I uninstalled IMDb+, installed Moving Pictures and then installed IMDb+ and it then installed without any errors.

However, when I go to the Plugins section and then click on IMDb+, I get the following screen and I am unable to do anything other than "Alt F4" MePo1.

How can I fix this please?

Attachments

• missing.png
    missing.png
    8.6 KB

mantec

Portal Member
January 25, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I tried to install it first but I got an error saying Moving Pictures isn't installed but them it went on to finish installation regardless. I uninstalled IMDb+, installed Moving Pictures and then installed IMDb+ and it then installed without any errors.

However, when I go to the Plugins section and then click on IMDb+, I get the following screen and I am unable to do anything other than "Alt F4" MePo1.

How can I fix this please?
Try copying the IMDB+.xml file from "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\DefaultWide HD\imdb+.xml" to your titan skin directory.

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
[DOUBLEPOST=1451489481][/DOUBLEPOST]I have one in my Titan directory o_O:confused:

Last edited:

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
Ok my fault, it wasn't there. I copied it but it doesn't display properly using the Titan skin when copied from the DefaultWide folder :(

Is it possible someone can upload their .xml file so I can place it in the Titan folder?

Dr Forinor

Portal Pro
December 21, 2015
Home Country
Or perhaps guide me as to how I can edit it, and what exactly I need to edit?

mantec

Portal Member
January 25, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok my fault, it wasn't there. I copied it but it doesn't display properly using the Titan skin when copied from the DefaultWide folder :(

Is it possible someone can upload their .xml file so I can place it in the Titan folder?

This one works in titan, but I'am still using version 1.10 of Mediaportal. Hope it works for you.

Attachments

• IMDb+.xml
    12.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom