[Blog] Inside Scoop 1.10: Tracking MP Development. (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Merry Christmas - to you all!

For your Christmas pleasure, here is a litte gift - some 'light' reading ;) - the latest Inside Scoop 1:10: Tracking MP Development.

If you haven't noticed, the pace of MP development has been increasing dramatically, and continues to do so.

This edition of the Inside Scoop offers you some tips on how you can keep on top of it all, and ride the wave of MP Development in 2011!

I hope you enjoy the holidays!

pellegj

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!
    I do like these Scoop's, but, but, it says there's a "stable" version of 1.2.0 availabe, but as i have seen, only alpha 1 is available.
    For me, this is not a problem since i already know how it is, but for a newbie it might get troubled when they start searching for 1.2.0 stable.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks Dadeo

I appreciate the time it takes to keep everyone up to date and not normally a fun job...Keep up the great work

:D

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi!
    I do like these Scoop's, but, but, it says there's a "stable" version of 1.2.0 availabe, but as i have seen, only alpha 1 is available.

Hi pellegj - can you quote the part you mean? Do you mean in the notes to the chart where it says
    Release Date: The date the final stable version was released. (1.2.0 is to date)

I was hoping the "1.2.0 is to date" would make that clear - but maybe not. Would it help if I add a note that 1.2.0 is still in development?

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

pellegj

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

Hi pellegj - can you quote the part you mean? Do you mean in the notes to the chart where it says
    Release Date: The date the final stable version was released. (1.2.0 is to date)

I was hoping the "1.2.0 is to date" would make that clear - but maybe not. Would it help if I add a note that 1.2.0 is still in development?

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.
    That's the part i thought of yes. At least to me it sounds like there's a "stable" release available.
    I see now that you changed it in the article, sounds alot better to me.
    And as i said before, I do like theese Scoop's, make alot of interesting reading. Keep them coming, to the best of your capacity (there's a life outside MP as well), at least i think so:D

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys thanks for this great inside scoop. Nice to know the MP project is not sleeping in....but instead stronger then ever. Keep up the good work.

MediaPortal is wonderfull and i use it every day with the whole family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom