Is latest Media Handler still working with latest version? (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Guys,

I'm busy with skinning TITANIUS, and as requested, I'm trying to include better support for MyFilms.. I'm now busy with the latest media part for basichome but I can't get it done.. So my first question is; Is latest version of MyFilms still supported by LMH?

At the TITANIUS forum section, someone told me that there was an customized version to get it working...?

Please let me know!

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The most recent official version of LMH doesn't work anymore with version 1.7 (?) and higher.

@Sebastiii had somewhere posted a very inofficial update, where he had patched the binary. Sadly @cul8er has not published the sources of his current repository version and therefore the future of this plugin is very uncertain.

So you maybwant to look for the patch - maybe somebody can postva link here?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The most recent official version of LMH doesn't work anymore with version 1.7 (?) and higher.

@Sebastiii had somewhere posted a very inofficial update, where he had patched the binary. Sadly @cul8er has not published the sources of his current repository version and therefore the future of this plugin is very uncertain.

So you maybwant to look for the patch - maybe somebody can postva link here?
    That was only with fanart handler where music fanart was not available anymore AFAIK.. Latest Media Handler is working fine with all other plugins.. Only Myfilms is not working here..

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I created a fix for LMH some time ago and @Dadeo posted it into an LMH issue here.
    Unfortunately noone could commit it to the sources.
    See the discussion here. It's in aMPed forum, but the root cause is the bug in LMH part fetching movies from MyFilms API.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep we need to put both patch myfilm fix and mine to have it fully working, it seems that LMH is up to date to the latest version, just need both patch to correct it related to audioscrobber and myfilm :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So there is no working version right now for MyFilms? That's the only I have to know.. (and where I can find it) ;)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom