KNC ONE TV-Station CI/CAM not recognized (1 Viewer)

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    well the BDA drivers indeed support the Cineview. It is working with Sceneos TVCentral. I tested it, and you could also test it with the free tool AbsoluteTV, if you want....

cheers
    joystick

Pullkick

Portal Member
    March 11, 2006
    OK, I tested AbsoluteTV and it runs nicely with KNC One BDA drivers AND the Cineview module.

So we can be sure that the API works, at least in some way, since we do not know anything about the hacks the sceneo guys used to get it working.

What else does that give us?

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh great to hear from you guys!! I think there are a lot of people looking forward to this, since KNC is actually a quite good tuner...

cheers

joystick

Pullkick

Portal Member
    March 11, 2006

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sometimes patience is a long and winding road.

Some members of the team have the KNC DVB-S2 and they want the card to get to work,
    but - there a many other things to do, things which might have a higher priority

Pullkick

Portal Member
    March 11, 2006
    Uncertainty causes doubt.

Since nobody says anything, I do not know if anything else is more important.

If somebody tells me "shut up and/or fix it yourself, we are busy doing important things" I would not be angry :) OK, you have not said that way now but now I know at least that it has indeed slipped beyond interest which is not a problem for me.

Development goes on steadily and you guys will surely fix it when more important things are done.

As long as someone leaves a note here if something's happened, so the board will send me a notification mail... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom