Lost Connection to TV-Server (1 Viewer)

raschid

September 18, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
applied the two patches you suggested - no difference
and yes, as far as i rememberi started to define a windows homegroup on another PC in the Lan, but did not finish it.
And network-type of this PC was set as Home network. I changed it to business now, but it did not make a difference

TCPview is still showing processes via tcpv6 and udpv6

Attachments

• upload_2013-9-20_14-54-40.png
    upload_2013-9-20_14-54-40.png
    14.6 KB

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
then one option is to try 50410, Dsiable Services HomeGroup Provider and HomeGroup listener. And if it doesn't help - google for the solution for complete disabling of ipv6 (there is registry key DisabledComponents that you should create and set proper value).

raschid

September 18, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
  1. I now applied all Patches provided from Microsoft to deactivate ipv6
  2. I disabled the Services HomeGroup Provider and HomeGroup listener
  3. I changed
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters\DisabledComponents
    to 0xffffffff manually with regedit. (A command, to disable ipv6 completely does not seem to exist. There is always a component missing in the description...)
  4. I checked, if use of ipv6 is activated in the network-adapter: it's not
  5. and then i deinstalled the Teredo Pseudo Interface in the hardware-manager.
I hoped, after all this and one more reboot ipv6 would be history on this machine.
But its not. There are still processes connecting via ipv6:[DOUBLEPOST=1379699430][/DOUBLEPOST]
tcpview.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1379699596][/DOUBLEPOST]Funny is, that they are all coming from local adress 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 and pointing to 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
while the tvserver via ipv6 was coming from 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 pointing to 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1

Does that tell you anything?

Jean59

March 7, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I had a similar issue: MP 1.9.0 installed on win7. Everything worked fine. Switched off, switched on PC, TV server would not start anymore.
The issue was MySQL.
I had to install MySQL by myself from the community distribution as it would not install properly with the 1.9.0 distribution for whatever reason.
I ended up having 2 services: one called "MySQL56" and one called "MySQL". The TV server depends on "MySQL". The MySQL Service did not start as it was not correctly installed: the path was wrong.

Fix:
1. went in registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MySQL56, copied the content of the ImagePath subkey.
2. pasted then the content in the ImagePath under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MySQL.
3. disabled the Service "MySQL56"
4. Then I was able to start the service "MySQL" and everything worked fine again with MP TV server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom