Maya Bug Reports & issues (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    I still have a problem with the TV OSD and Info when time is in 12hr format. Is there any chance this can be looked at, each time I download the latest SVN I have to remember to modify the files to accomodate for this.:D

I have included example files of what I do to fix my problem, but I don't know how this suits the 24hr format.

Attachments

• TV Info.jpg
      TV Info.jpg
      110.3 KB
    • common.progressbar.tv.xml
      7.6 KB
    • videoOSD.xml
      22.4 KB

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya Bug Reports & issues

I still have a problem with the TV OSD and Info when time is in 12hr format. Is there any chance this can be looked at, each time I download the latest SVN I have to remember to modify the files to accomodate for this.:D

I have included example files of what I do to fix my problem, but I don't know how this suits the 24hr format.

I`ll look at it!

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Maya Bug Reports & issues

Hello Guys,

just installed your Skin and i´m very impressed. It looks awesome!

Don´t want to nag, but i got the same Problem like in Post #21. The Text in the Weatherscreen is a little Bit messed up (similar to the Screenshot).

Any Suggestions how i can fix it? Didn´t found "Work in Progress" in your Bugtracker, so i´m not sure if i am the only one who has this Problem.

Thanks for your Effort!

--Jens--

Sorry yeah, weather isn't done yet. Goahead and add it to bugtracker so that we fix it in next release:D

Ragendorf

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2008
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Bug Reports & issues

Hello 1stdead,

:D for your reply. Will wait for the Fix. It is just a minor Glitch, not really a Showstopper.

So please go on with your hard work. ;) I love it!

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    My Music Videos

Hi!
    I have made some adjustments in the My Music Videos file because the previously file was not correct positioned (especially the artist bio part). Attached the previously screen, the corrected screen and the new .xml file.

ps. Thanks for the great skin! :)

Attachments

• old.jpg
      old.jpg
      423.8 KB
    • new.jpg
      new.jpg
      416.9 KB
    • MusicVids.xml
      12.5 KB

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just downloaded latest stable release and looking good :)

Only slight annoyance is that when changing channel you get the small OSD pop up and then the large one. This is a little odd and I think I would prefer one OSD but the main annoyance is that they are located at different heights so it does not look smooth when switching between them

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya Bug Reports & issues

Just downloaded latest stable release and looking good :)

Only slight annoyance is that when changing channel you get the small OSD pop up and then the large one. This is a little odd and I think I would prefer one OSD but the main annoyance is that they are located at different heights so it does not look smooth when switching between them

I saw this is only when the large osd is shown before i press channel up or down. Can you confirm this? And...you`re right, i must change the position of the zap osd.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Re: Maya Bug Reports & issues

I saw this is only when the large osd is shown before i press channel up or down. Can you confirm this? And...you`re right, i must change the position of the zap osd.
    Good question and will be at home later to check but this morning when I looked I had nothing then when I pressed Channel + button on recome the screen goes black and small OSD (just channel name appears) then as new channel tunes the large OSD (the one that has program name, time etc) appears. I do not think any OSD was showing at the start. Will double check tonight

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Re: Maya Bug Reports & issues

I am sure this morning I was getting this without having OSD on screen first but have been unable to replicate since. Only way is to have normal OSD up then zap, in which case you get large, small, large.

I guess this is force on you by MP and you can't change this behaviour?? (I would really like to see the full OSD when zapping)

JB72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya Bug Reports & issues

When i use the plugin "Onlinevideos" with this skin and i play a video and press the info button on the remote, nothing happens. Also when i press the button for skipping 15 sek. no OSD screen appears or when i press pause etc.

With StreamedMP or BlueWide i have not this problem.

Is this an error or simply not yet implemented ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom