1.31.0 MediaPortal 1.31 Pre-Release ready for testing! (2 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    give you an updated version,
    Could you also please fix that all new scraped videos go in that group (see screenshot) ;)

09-32-52.jpg

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Could you also please fix that all new scraped videos go in that group (see screenshot)
    C#:
      #region GRABBER Parameters

public const bool GRABBER_ID_LOOKUP = true;                      // Try IMDB, TMDB LookUp by ID
      public const bool GRABBER_ADDTOUSERGROUP = true;                 // Add movies to User groups
      public const bool GRABBER_ADDTRIVIAASREVIEW = true;              // Add IMDB Trivia as UserReview, if Trivia empty -> IMDB UserReview

#endregion GRABBER Parameters

Attachments

• TI_MDB.csscript.zip
      12.6 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    THX, works so far - but I think there should not be any automatic grouping - this should be up to the user if and what groups he wants to setup ;)
    Aah, and if I actualize the IMDB data, sometimes I still get the error that a IMDB number could not be found:

10-38-29.jpg

Also, when trying to actualize the cast, nothing happens :oops:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Aah, and if I actualize the IMDB data, sometimes I still get the error that a IMDB number could not be found:
    On the same movie? What's the title, I need to see what the problem is. Maybe there is a log?
    but I think there should not be any automatic grouping - this should be up to the user if and what groups he wants to setup
    Hmm, it's hard to set up in the grabber. But I'll think about how it can be solved, it's convenient for me and I need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom