MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
October 28, 2007
Almere
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Hi All,

I'm having troubles getting WEBEPG via power scheduer with Beta 1.1 and this SVN, single seat.
I have setup powerschuduler to get the EPG data at night. I found that data is loaded, but randomly stopped. So the list is incomplete. So tried another moment (in the morning) ,but more or less the same result (I don't think it stops always exactly at the same moment)
So PC starts up, MP is collecting EPG data, but after a certain amount of time PC is switched of during grabbing, alltough TV server is set not to switch of during EPG grabbing.
I'v allso setup the EPG scheduler at another moment, to grab data when PC allready is swithed on. Then EPG grabbing works fine!
So for some (for me :) ) unclear reason Powerscheduler cuts off to quick.

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

MP seems to be setting the process priority to Realtime automatically, even though I have set AboveNormal in config. This was working fine in previous SVNs. What's going on?

Does the normal prioroity setting work ok?

No, still Realtime.

EDIT: It even overrides a setting from a 3rd party program which saves a certain process priority. It keeps going Realtime as soon as it starts.

PaulAEvans

Portal Member
February 29, 2008
East Anglia, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi,

I have problems installing the client version of this SVN in a client-server environment. Maybe someone can help me with this error. It says that the tvplugin version doesn't match to the mediaportal version. I checked this and there really is the older version of the tvplugin.dll installed. Can someone post the new one? Already tried installing the SVN from scratch - didn't work.

Thanks a lot!!!

bb
Attached Thumbnails
MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar -dll-error.jpg

This look like a ForTheRecord issue....... go to this link and downlink For The Record - View topic - Binaries for MediaPortal 1.0 SVN 21720 (and 21688) and download latest binaries

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

MP seems to be setting the process priority to Realtime automatically, even though I have set AboveNormal in config. This was working fine in previous SVNs. What's going on?

No, still Realtime.

EDIT: It even overrides a setting from a 3rd party program which saves a certain process priority. It keeps going Realtime as soon as it starts.

Can anyone confirm that behavior? Sounds like MediaPortal.xml is containing some leftovers that are causing the setting to work incorrectly.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

Isn't it time for a next SVN? :)

At least one issue needs to be solved first... :D And general talking in SVN threads should be just deleted :)

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

No, still Realtime.

Can anyone confirm that behavior? Sounds like MediaPortal.xml is containing some leftovers that are causing the setting to work incorrectly.

Is there something I could try to edit in Mediaportal.xml to fix this?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Hi All,

I'm having troubles getting WEBEPG via power scheduer with Beta 1.1 and this SVN, single seat.
    I have setup powerschuduler to get the EPG data at night. I found that data is loaded, but randomly stopped. So the list is incomplete. So tried another moment (in the morning) ,but more or less the same result (I don't think it stops always exactly at the same moment)
    So PC starts up, MP is collecting EPG data, but after a certain amount of time PC is switched of during grabbing, alltough TV server is set not to switch of during EPG grabbing.
    I'v allso setup the EPG scheduler at another moment, to grab data when PC allready is swithed on. Then EPG grabbing works fine!

Although this is the wrong place for this kind of question did you set "Prevent Standby when grabbing EPG" under Powerscheduler -> EPG ?

grubi

BTW would really be nice to get a new SVN (Sorry I know also wrong place for this kind of question:oops:).

Fredd_1001

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2007
    Almere
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar

Hi All,

Although this is the wrong place for this kind of question did you set "Prevent Standby when grabbing EPG" under Powerscheduler -> EPG ?

grubi

BTW would really be nice to get a new SVN (Sorry I know also wrong place for this kind of question:oops:).

Yep it's ticked.
    I write it in this topic, because I think it's related to 1.1BETA with this SVN :sorry:
    Mods, please move if wanted! :D

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

No, still Realtime.

ran from the cmd and forced a normal.. checked the task manager (stayed at normal)
    ran from the cmd and forced a realtime.. checked the task manager (stayed at realtime)

Vff

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom