MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-25-2008 22-31h - Revision:19778.rar (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.​

Report Issues / Bugs:
  1. Before you start an bugreport, make sure that you system meets the ::requirements::
  2. After you checked the requirements, take a look at our ::Bugtracker::, to find out if your issue has allready been reported.
    Roadmap/Changelog: MediaPortal 1 - TV-Server - Installers
  3. If the Problem is not known yet, please have a look at the correct Bugreport forum.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
  1. Install MediaPortal 1.0 RC2, not necessary if already done
  2. Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
  3. Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
  4. Hopefully enjoy the new version
  5. If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the related Bugsection. See first post for details.

Update for this SVN release:
There is now added an option for TV-Server to preload graph for tuners. It’s located in TV-Server Configuration -> General -> “Your Server” -> Select your tuner card & edit.
This option its disabled by default, so for those that wish to test just enable it.

NB! Hybrid card users should NOT use this option.

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
New Orleans, LA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This release doesn't seem to want to restart the program after resuming from standby. It closes mediaportal after resuming but I never get a new instance started. No error messages or anything. It was working fine in RC2.

I assume this has something to do with that patch that changed the way the task is killed when closing the app.

Edit:
I'm using Vista Sp1 32bit with a nvidia 8500GT video card.

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

i got an error, when i tried to start my TVServer.

The service manager says TVServer is started, when i open the TVServer configuration, a popup comes up and ask me to start the TVServer as service :mad:

Ok, i said yes of course i want :D

And then my configuration window opened, but nothing was in there....

Logs attached..

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Guys,

i got an error, when i tried to start my TVServer.

The service manager says TVServer is started, when i open the TVServer configuration, a popup comes up and ask me to start the TVServer as service :mad:

Ok, i said yes of course i want :D

And then my configuration window opened, but nothing was in there....

Logs attached..

Hi,
    for some reason the db didn't get updated with latest change, did you use the installer in this release or compiled your own?

Regards
    Roy

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    for some reason the db didn't get updated with latest change, did you use the installer in this release or compiled your own?

Regards
    Roy

i used the installer from this SVN.

i thought the same about the db.

btw. i can't click the error popup away, its poped up again and again and again and...

Attachments

• tvconfiguration_error.JPG
      tvconfiguration_error.JPG
      28 KB

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ITV-HD not working

Hi,
    Have just installed this SVN build (installed no problems, followed recommendation to uninstall TV-Server but did not delete my db). As with RC2 ITV-HD no longer seems to be working (See this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/itv-hd-not-working-mp-1-0-0-0-rc2-42436/). As before the program channel seems to be found by a sat scan, but when attempting to watch there are entries in the log saying "waiting for VRM9". No video ever seems to appear... Can't be 100% there is actually anything being transmitted at the moment, but in the past when it did work there always seemed to be a "place holder" transmission. Perhaps someone that this is working for could confirm?

Logs attached. Again as before the logs show....
    1. Couple of attempts to watch the channel.
    2. A manual recording of the channel.
    3. An attempt to watch the recorded channel.

Let me know if you need anything else...

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom