MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-26-2008 10-40h - Revision:20602.rar (1 Viewer)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    you must rename "button_my tv.png" to "button_tv.png", "buttonNF_my tv.png" to "buttonNF_tv.png" ect.

Thanks for the info Diskeeper!

So in other words, get rid of the'my' and the space.

:D

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    No apparent error, but Watchdog GUI activated

After starting up the MP Client GUI in this SVN, I found the Watchdog GUI open in the background, even though I wasn't aware of any fatal error.
    I also don't have auto-restart enabled in the MP client Watchdog configuration. Attached are the resulting logs.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you must rename "button_my tv.png" to "button_tv.png", "buttonNF_my tv.png" to "buttonNF_tv.png" ect.

Thanks for the info Diskeeper!

So in other words, get rid of the'my' and the space.

:D

Correct. The "my" term was removed from all internal plugins. This is why some people also get some plugins e.g. in the "plugins" section although they were configured for the "home" section. These people did not use a clean MediaPortal.xml and have duplicate entries of this kind:

Code:
      <section name="home">
        <entry name="My Pictures">yes</entry>
        <entry name="Pictures">no</entry>
      </section name="home">
    Should be enough info to clean out the file without reconfiguring all other info, huh? ;)

xalaros

Portal Member
    September 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    seems we are all having the same problems in these last svns. i am running vista x64 and i have the problem with the disappearing icon from taskbar and also the watchdog comes up twice in the background when i start a video. i am using evr and coreavc with ac3filter if that is relevant.

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I too can confirm no system tray icon when the gui is minimized, and the Watchdog process thinks a normal close down of MP is a fault. eg. Loading MP config will popup about 6 instances of the Watchdog window.

looxer01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2006
    MP crashes while playing music

I am getting a crash after a few minutes when I play music.
    Most of my music is wma. Never had this before the SVN of this weekend.
    I have addes the logs.
    thx for any help

M

maysider2

EPG difficulty

please, make buttons "skip" and "replay" to change day in EPG.....it is very complicated to change day

thx

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    please, make buttons "skip" and "replay" to change day in EPG.....it is very complicated to change day
    I second that suggestion. I am use to using a couple of keys on the remote to change day in another EPG system I was using. I agree that it is currently very time consuming to change to a day later in the week.

maysider2, your suggestion may be ignored unless you make this request on the TV/suggerstions forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom