MiniDisplayPlugin usage poll (1 Viewer)

Are you using MiniDisplayPlugin and with which hardware/driver?

• xPL_Connector driver v05_05_2008

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IOWarrior Series Graphic LCD driver v04_17_2008

• Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD driver v04_10_2008

• MCE Compatible Display driver v_03_09_2008b

• CrystalFontz Character LCD driver v04_17_2008

• Shuttle PF27 VFD driver for Shuttle SG33G5M Barebones

• VL System Mplay/LIS2 driver

• DM-140GINK VFD driver for MSI Media Live & Hiper HMC-2K53A Barebones

• FIC Spectra Futaba VFD driver by Andrea Tincani (andreavb)

• Fujitsu-Siemens ScaleoEV VFD driver by David Kesl(davidk)

• Total voters

ninja 12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I'm trying to gather some information on the kind of MiniDisplayPlugin hardware being used.
    Feel free to comment on the MiniDisplayPlugin features that you are using and post your hardware reference and pictures.

The SoundGraph [DRIVER NOT PUBLISHED YET] is this one.

I'm currently using the files from post 319 in the thread you linked , with a Silverstone LC16M ( iMon VFD display with the current iMon drivers ).

I'm still using MediaPortal 1.3 with Win7x64 and it works well (the display) but I'll be updating to MediaPortal 1.6 in the next few days as soon as I can get time to do a complete reinstall on a new SSD :D

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm currently using the files from post 319 in the thread you linked , with a Silverstone LC16M ( iMon VFD display with the current iMon drivers ).

Good to know, nice case btw :)

What about that Silverstone CW02 with LCD? Are you still using it? Nice screenshot you have I can see how older drivers supported 2 lines and bitmaps on LCD.

ninja 12

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    :):)

Good to know, nice case btw :)

What about that Silverstone CW02 with LCD? Are you still using it? Nice screenshot you have I can see how older drivers supported 2 lines and bitmaps on LCD.

Thanks .

I must update my build thread at some stage . The system specs in my MediaPortal profile is up to date .

I changed from the CW02 to the LC16 because I changed the tv stand ( I was using a Spectral AV rack and it was too high for comfortable viewing ) and the CW02 did not fit in the new stand .

The CW02 is neatly packed in it's original box in the attic for the moment .

I did try to sell it , but was offered a pittance for it so decided to hang on to it . Who knows , I might use it again in the future .

:)

What files do you recommended for a clean install for the iMon VFD ?

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I was using a Spectral AV rack and it was too high for comfortable viewing
    Exactly what I thought :)

What files do you recommended for a clean install for the iMon VFD ?
    You could stick to the one you have I guess and keep an eye on that other thread if you want to try newest version as it is being developed for MP 1.8
    There has been no added feature for a long while on that VFD so anything that works should do.
    The latest version I published is there, get the other iMON and wrapper DLLs from the first post on that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom