[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (3 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Re: Mod for latest StreamedMP - logos & display

MOD has been enhanced to work with the latest StreamedMP-1.7.1.2953 release.
    Hi m3rcury,

Any idea if this is compatible with the newest StreamedMP 1.7.2?

Cheers.

Hi,

In general, yes it is compatible with the new StreamedMP-1.7.2.2976. The only defect is that there is a SUBTITLE button in MovingPictures near the PLAY button which is lost when MOD is applied. I will fix that soon and upload an updated MOD.

:D

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    StreamedMP-1.7.2.2976 Mod

Hi all,

Attached find the updated MOD file. As explained above, only one minor change was done, but has managed to reduce MODed XML files as some of the changes done have been incorporated in the core version.

Regards

MOD files have now been moved to (post #1)

webcris77

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Anoyone can help me to insert Restart, sleep or shutdown in the rotation menu, instead of a standard menu for sleep/restart/shutdown?

I use standard StreamedMP :D

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Anoyone can help me to insert Restart, sleep or shutdown in the rotation menu, instead of a standard menu for sleep/restart/shutdown?

I use standard StreamedMP :D

Webcris77, can you explain a bit better what is your requirement please?

Also, this MOD is intended mainly for BasicHome style, so don't know much about Standard....

Latest version compatible with the new StreamedMP-1.7.2.2976 can be found here (MOD - StreamedMP post #62) :D

cameron99999

Portal Member
    December 29, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Added a couple of new categories for my Children's movie section....These are my first attempt to creating category images....future ones will surely be more refined ;)

Follow this link for images [https://picasaweb.google.com/107711503882744578203/MovieCategories?feat=directlink]

Hi M3rcury,

This is just what im after. I recently posted a question on how to go about setting up a shortcut to show only Childrens films. How did you go about inserting the new Genre. Is there any threads that explain how to do this? and also how did you re-tag the films so that they show up under Children? is this easy to do or similar to do as if i was updating a music track?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Added a couple of new categories for my Children's movie section....These are my first attempt to creating category images....future ones will surely be more refined ;)

Follow this link for images [https://picasaweb.google.com/107711503882744578203/MovieCategories?feat=directlink]

Hi M3rcury,

This is just what im after. I recently posted a question on how to go about setting up a shortcut to show only Childrens films. How did you go about inserting the new Genre. Is there any threads that explain how to do this? and also how did you re-tag the films so that they show up under Children? is this easy to do or similar to do as if i was updating a music track?

cameron99999, the way I have my collection organised was simple to segregate. I created a folder called Children and put in it all movies I think are related, then from MovingPictures, in Define Movie Categories, I created a category called Children and as a filter, I selected those movies whose full path begins with eg. I:\Media\Movies\Children\.

Hope this helps a little.

cameron99999

Portal Member
    December 29, 2010
    Home Country

Thanks for the quick reply, yes this has helped loads. I thought it possibly had something to do with that section but could not for the life of me get it to work. Got it now. One last question, i am going to Download your new clipboard pics with the children characters. Where do i put these? Thanks again for your help.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Thanks for the quick reply, yes this has helped loads. I thought it possibly had something to do with that section but could not for the life of me get it to work. Got it now. One last question, i am going to Download your new clipboard pics with the children characters. Where do i put these? Thanks again for your help.

cameron99999, if you have Vista or Windows 7, you need to copy the images in -

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Categories.

cameron99999

Portal Member
    December 29, 2010
    Home Country

Thanks again for your help. Saved me a lot of messing around. Appreciated.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom