MOD - Titan Color Themes (red, green, purple, gold) (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I was hoping for a batch replace, there are 160xml files that need editing, I'm not willing to do 160 files (I might go insane) but I would commit to powering through 54 (3ppl) or 80 (2ppl) if redzebra +/- someone else is willing to do it with me.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I think there is a way to do it with defines, and If I can then I can do it on my own with find + replace, I just have to work out an example and see if it is acceptable with ncoh.

drav666

Portal Member
    December 28, 2010
    Home Country
    lol great minds think a like, I had already updated the missing graphics from my theme :) (maybe there are some i missed)
    Anyways you will find a better installer, this has the following advantages
    1. Works with MP1.4
    2. Only copies xml files that actually have colour codes inside them (as opposed to copying all files to theme's folder). This fixes a theme switching issue in MP1.4 and also it means that titan updates apply correctly to non colour coded xml files without needing to re-run the installer.[DOUBLEPOST=1372586649][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not impossible :)

Hi All,

Looking at upgrading to 1.5 but don't want to lose my nice simple gold theme - does anyone have any idea if this 1.4 installer will work in 1.5?

Cheers

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    it should, but backup the dirs. 1.4 vs 1.5 doesn't seem to break many plugins/skins, it's very safe. Run the installer after updating MP / Titan skin / Titan Extended Updates.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

does anyone knows a piece of software that can change the color of multiple images at once using an hexa code? Changing all individual images is a lot of work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom