[MOD] Worldweather skinfiles for Titan! (24/06/2013) (1 Viewer)

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Calsi,
did it work with the original files? What screen resolution do you have. The files are for 1920x1024.

Calsi

Portal Pro
May 4, 2013
Home Country
Bermuda Bermuda
Hi uxDesign,
In response, It did the same thing with the original files and my screen resolution is 1366x768. However I tried 1920x1024 and it really screwed up my windows Desktop Icons and MedPortal was really large and half off the screen and was totally unusable. I then uninstalled and reinstalled MP 5 because it gave the option of selecting Titam HD 1920x1024 skin,and again it was totally screwed up and was off the scrteen. Here is my real issue. Even though I selected Titan HD 1920x1024,in the installation phase, it didn't show up in the configuration GUI/skin screen nor in Settings inside MedPo. I really need some help on this one because I would like to move up to this level of resolution.
Thanks, I'm anxiously looking for a solution.[DOUBLEPOST=1381711766][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Powermarcel10,
Another question re: WorldWeather. Selecting Browser Maps it comes up in the defaulted Google map in the Dutch language. How do I get iti in English, because that page doesn't show any selection to change the language.
Thanks.

Last edited:

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just installed World Weather from the Extension installer
    Worldweather_01.jpg

MediaPortal-Error.log
    [2014-01-15 05:46:38,088] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\worldweather.xml

Seems the WorldWeaterLite.xml was installed
    Worldweather_02.jpg

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just installed World Weather from the Extension installer
    View attachment 143374

MediaPortal-Error.log
    [2014-01-15 05:46:38,088] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\worldweather.xml

Seems the WorldWeaterLite.xml was installed
    View attachment 143375

Hi,

Worldweatherlite.xml comes with Titan Extended..

If you want to use WorldWeather with Titan, you need to download the files from the topicstart and put them in the Titan folder. :)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Very interesting...
    The both show up in the MediaPortal Extension Manager
    Titan skin file comes with the Lite Version even if WorldWeatherLite is not installed yet, you use the Extension Manager to install WorldWeather and it does not install the correct .xml?
    ok

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Very interesting...
    The both show up in the MediaPortal Extension Manager
    Titan skin file comes with the Lite Version even if WorldWeatherLite is not installed yet, you use the Extension Manager to install WorldWeather and it does not install the correct .xml?
    ok

You don't see it the right way..

There are 2 plugins.. WorldWeather and Worldweather Lite..

Both plugins come only with skinfiles for default and default wide skins..

Team Titan has only skinfiles ready for WorldWeather Lite, so if you have installed Titan Extended, only these skinfiles wil be installed.. (Also when WorldWeather lite is not installed, but that doesn't matter, all skins work like that) If you want to use WorldWeather (the full version), in combination with Titan, you need to use my selfmade skinfiles from the topicstart..

I hope you understand what I mean now! :) Otherwise, let me know..

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks I do understand.
    It is funny though... A new install of 1.6.0 started up with Titan. Did not even think to look for or try the others.
    Oh well, thanks

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any update in skinfiles available for MP1.8 final or the 0.4 beta from powermarcel10 are the last?
    I think all is working without error, but i think i have seen a better interface for the different cards and conditions before. maybe from another skin? :confused:
    dont get me wrong, iam happy for the files attached, but.... maybe there has been some progress for titan i didnt find in the forum!:whistle:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you want to use WorldWeather (the full version), in combination with Titan, you need to use my selfmade skinfiles from the topicstart..
    Are you aware of any particular reason why those would not be included in the standard Titan Extended roll-out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom