MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (3 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes :)
    Disabled this option :
    upload_2019-11-23_9-21-22.png

Did the trick :p no more errors :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You might as well remove your AccountID as well, otherwise it will still try get Favourites and Series Ratings too which will fail.

fyi, if you have the Trakt plugin installed you can enable Community ratings retrieval from Trakt.tv which is much better than what you get from theTVDb.com. Similarly if the trakt is installed and tvseries is enabled then your user ratings can come from there.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Doesn't look like Director info is coming back for episodes on v1 API anymore too. Skinners may want to remove those properties if never fixed.

580guy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2010
    Hmmm.. it seems like everyone is able to run MP-TVSeries-Configuration.exe without an error using this new dll file? Import is working fine for me within Mediaportal. However, the configuration crashes and will not open at all from my desktop. (see my previous post a couple of pages back).
    But I'm happy and maybe this will resolve with the new release of this plugin in the future?

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Hmmm.. it seems like everyone is able to run MP-TVSeries-Configuration.exe without an error using this new dll file? Import is working fine for me within Mediaportal. However, the configuration crashes and will not open at all from my desktop. (see my previous post a couple of pages back).
    But I'm happy and maybe this will resolve with the new release of this plugin in the future?
    When I use the new DLL, I can't start MP-TVSeries-Configuration with the shortcut on the desktop (I get the error you get). But If I start MediaPortal configuration and go to Plugins and choose to configure MP-TVSeries from there, I get into MP-TVSeries-Configuration and can do stuff there. I still have MP 1.22 (with 1.23 I got media info problems and have not had time to try again), maybe thats why?

580guy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2010
    When I use the new DLL, I can't start MP-TVSeries-Configuration with the shortcut on the desktop (I get the error you get). But If I start MediaPortal configuration and go to Plugins and choose to configure MP-TVSeries from there, I get into MP-TVSeries-Configuration and can do stuff there. I still have MP 1.22 (with 1.23 I got media info problems and have not had time to try again), maybe thats why?
    That works! I didn't even think to try it through the media portal configuration.

Thanks so much for the tip! It seems like we are all back and working great now!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    I can confirm it works for me, maybe you can post logs (in debug mode) to try to see what dll is missing :)
    As you see above, we can get into the MP-TVseries configuration via MediaPortal configuration > Plugins > MP-TV-series > Config. But with shortcut on desktop we get
    J3DhWq1.jpg

I can post logs, if you tell me how to do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom