MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (4 Viewers)

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think I'm fixed. I had 3 installations that I had to get into sync with each other. For some reason they needed manual intervention.

Now I have a question, in the MP-TVSeries configuration program, on the details page, what is the meaning of the colors in the list on the left? Some are blue, some black, I used to know this. (edit, I think I figured it out. blue is watched episodes, black is not watched yet, gray looks to be not in your collection yet?)

Last edited:

xppx

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I had the same issues on Monday with Justified and The Blacklist (only 2 seasons were recognized after manual import).

Seems to be fixed.

Thanks a lot to all in this discussion. Helped me to understand what was going on and wait for the API fix.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I updated the Swedish translation for this plugin.

Edit: It had a mistake, updated the file.

Attachments

• sv.xml
      29.4 KB
    Last edited:

AdHu86

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2022
    Berlin
    Home Country
    England England
    Hello, I 'd like to know if there will be the chance to use TMDB for this plugin other than TVDB only.
    I don't say to delete completely TVDB API, but at least giving the option to choose which online database to use.
    I can just tell you that MP2 has series management included und you can select the online sources in settings, there are several.
    For MP1 I can’t remember, it’s too long time I tried it last time and there isn’t a need anymore.

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I can just tell you that MP2 has series management included und you can select the online sources in settings, there are several.
    For MP1 I can’t remember, it’s too long time I tried it last time and there isn’t a need anymore.
    I thought about that but MP2 has not the same plugins: trakt, myanime3 (interfaced with Shoko), moving pictures, etc. and last but not least StreamedMP skin.
    When all these things will be implemented I could switch to MP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom