[solved] MPTvScheduler - Android client for MediaPortal and TvServer (2 Viewers)

DrMopar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi, yes, same LAN. At the moment I use aMPdroid to wake the server and then switch to this app.

DrMopar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK, I've changed from "server name" to "IP address". Still no go.

FYI, I've been installing all of the beta releases as they've come out hoping that one would fix this issue but no luck so far. For me, the WOL has never worked.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I uploaded a patch for MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta4. It fixes if watched count not updated.

Last edited:

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New beta is available on Play.

• Ability resume recordings from the last position using internal player (needs MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta4)
    • Display watched status (needs patched MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta4)
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @regeszter I did not install any of your MPextended versions yet. I still run on the priginal beta on my server with IIS. Can I just install over it? It does not touch WebMP service, does it?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    New beta is available on Play.

- Added seeking feature to internal player when playing recordings (+- 2 mins)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @regeszter Installed your Beta 4 and applied the patch (just move contained .dll to the MPEXtended Main dir, right?). Now, I have no connection to the TV service anymore, neither in your MPTvScheduler, nor via WebMP or AmpDroid..... series, music and video work flawlessly. Already made a repair installation of the Beta4 service, made sure that MPExtended, Configurator and TV Service were shutdown before installation, rebooted...no connection anymore... what logs can I provide to hunt that down?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    @regeszter Installed your Beta 4 and applied the patch (just move contained .dll to the MPEXtended Main dir, right?). Now, I have no connection to the TV service anymore, neither in your MPTvScheduler, nor via WebMP or AmpDroid..... series, music and video work flawlessly. Already made a repair installation of the Beta4 service, made sure that MPExtended, Configurator and TV Service were shutdown before installation, rebooted...no connection anymore... what logs can I provide to hunt that down?

Can you connect to service with configurator?

Does MPExtended Service run?

Please collect logs from c:\ProgramData\MPExtended\logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom