Multichannel decryption improvements (1 Viewer)

chrholm

Portal Pro
June 20, 2005
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Any chance of an updated dll based on 1.2.1? I am currently having the problems described in comment #26, so an updated version would be awesome!

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thank you so much for this patch. :)

Having a Terratec H7 i've had so many problems with "channel is scrambled" messages, where I had to restart the tv-service and power off/on the tuner - sometimes several times - before I could view scrambled channels again. With both A and B I haven't had any "channel is scrambled" message yet. (keeping my fingers crossed that this is a permanent fix) :)

I'm on Canal Digital Denmark with their stock CAM's. I'm not sure what model it is, but it says "Strong".

UPDATE: Ooops. I spoke too soon. Now I have "channel is scrambled" messages again :-(

Hi

I have the exact same issue with my Terratec H7. When the system is not used for some time, I need to remove and re-enter the CAM (Strong) and the keycard into the tuner to be able to watch encrypted channels. Otherwise the "channel is scrambled" message appears.

I'm on MP 1.2.1 btw, and would really appreciate if this fix could be applied.

Regards,
PK

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi folks

I've added DLLs for MP 1.2.1 to the first post. Just to note: this thread is on the backburner for me right now. At some point my goal is to merge this with a lot of the other work that I'm doing and create a git branch so the work isn't lost. Until then...

mm

paalkr

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi folks

I've added DLLs for MP 1.2.1 to the first post. Just to note: this thread is on the backburner for me right now. At some point my goal is to merge this with a lot of the other work that I'm doing and create a git branch so the work isn't lost. Until then...

mm

Thanks for the update, but unfortunately it didn't solve my Terratec H7 problems :( I have filled a support request in this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...90/trouble-terratec-h7-cam-103398/#post819750

Regards,
    PK

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi paalkr

Just to reiterate what I said in your thread: the work in this patch is completely unrelated with the problems you have mentioned. It will not help you with them.
    :sorry:

mm

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi DjeC64

I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to continue to maintain this patch separate from the other work that I am doing. I am trying to integrate the work as quickly as possible with a rehash of the work that I did -->here<--. I estimate that I may have something ready for testing in a few months if things go well. Again, I'm sorry if this answer isn't what you wanted to hear but I can only do so much and each patch that I have to continue to maintain slows down work on other things...

:sorry:

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom