mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (2 Viewers)

glenb83

Portal Pro
April 24, 2009
Home Country
have you backed up database before update / setup?
for me just tested again - no problems
where is screen? ;)
Sorry about that, I forgot the screen!! Attached this time! I did backup the database, I will try to copy the backed up database and see if I still have the issue. mvcentral.PNG

glenb83

Portal Pro
April 24, 2009
Home Country
I will try to copy the old mvcentral.db3 file although when I access the plugin through MP Config I can see all my videos no problem. I did just install latest StreamedMP after updating to 1.7.0 today and wondered if it had something to do with the menu link so I tried to access it via plugins menu with same result.

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    suspect xml problem (n) (skin)
    if setup of streamed does not work, push all of mvcentral xml back from predecessor (mp) version. (if you still have)
    test times in titan skin
    then you know exactly whether database/dll or skin, or mvcentral xml

Last edited:

glenb83

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    suspect xml problem (n) (skin)
    if setup of streamed does not work, push all of mvcentral xml back from predecessor (mp) version. (if you still have)
    test times in titan skin
    then you know exactly whether database / dll or skin
    Well, it seems to be an XML or StreamedMP issue. I copied the old DB - same result. Switched to Titan skin - MVCentral worked. Switched back to StreamedMP - no good. Re-ran the install file and chose repair - no good, same blank page.

I opened my backup from before 1.7.0 update and copied all the XML files related to MVCentral from the skin\StreamedMP folder and replaced them in the 1.7.0 install - all appears to be working now! Not sure which file was the problem but glad it's working now. Thanks!

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there going to be an official 1.7 compatible plugin, rather than the unofficial build?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom