My Anime 3 (3 Viewers)

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
September 4, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
My Anime 3 is no longer in active development and has entered maintenance mode. Any developers interested in further developing My Anime 3, please contact Elemental Crisis on these forums or on the Shoko discord.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Anime 3 for Mediaportal allows users to manage and watch their anime collection. File management is made easy through file hashing and AniDB. With My Anime, you don't have to worry about naming files and directories correctly; just put the anime in your folder and let My Anime do the rest!

MyAnime3 relies on having Shoko Server running first, which you can get from the following location

Shoko Server Download

Links

Home page: Shoko
Project page: Shoko on GitHub
Documentation: Shoko Docs
Support: Shoko's Discord Server

Here are some of the features of My Anime 3:
  • Watch your anime from inside MediaPortal (great for the couch or from a computer desk)
  • Maintains visual clues to episode status like watched / collected.
  • Syncs your list with the public anime database Anidb.net and MyAnimeList
  • Get detailed information on anime series, including ones not in your collection.
  • Get information on characters, eg, character in the anime, voice actors for those characters, other characters the voice actors have played.
  • Get information on related anime, including sequels , prequels, side stories, same universe, etc.
  • Find missing episodes or related anime quickly.
  • Get recommendations based on your votes for previously watched anime
  • Quickly bounce between anime, related anime, characters info, stats info, missing episode info, upcoming anime, downloads, and your collection.
Currently Supported Skins
  • Ares
  • Avallanche
  • Avallon
  • Default Wide HD
  • Streamed MP
  • Titan
Download My Anime 3
My Anime 3

01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG

04.JPG05.JPG06.JPG07.JPG

08.JPG09.JPG10.JPG11.JPG

Last edited:

BeeJay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2007
    Casa del Bristow-Stagg
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This has been a FANTASTIC upgrade from MyAnime2, thank you thank you thank you!!

I just did a Bookmark download using JMM Desktop, got a torr from Baka and it's now downloading at 1.8Mb/s o_O Now, this is fantastic but can I do this from MA3? I see myself only using JMM Desktop rarely (as awesome as it is) and want to do the control from MA3 as I don't like shelling out to Windows.

Thanks for the continued excellent work! Here's hoping we can FINALLY get MA3 as a Popular Plugin!

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yeah BakaBT support will be in the next release of MA3.
    Bookmarks will come a bit later though, need to add support for some more skins, and playlists first.

Thanks for your support

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Been using this for a couple of days, couldn't figure out how to import my MA2 database into MA3, but it's all done now. There's a lot less Episode and series information displayed on the screen on the Avallonis skin, was this intentional? I miss seeing all the episode info :)

And FYI, have JMMDesktop installed on another machine(that seems to be the main intention), i can look at the collections, and make modifications easily via this app, sheer brilliance!! Can't seem to get torrents working, is there a version limitation on utorrent?

This Plugin is pretty much the main reason i still use Mediaportal, tried going to XBMC, but without My Anime, it's not complete.

Made from pure awesomeness!!!!

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Glad you like it :)

Avallonis has less episode info by design. It is basically the same as the tv-series plugin to be consistent.
    Avalon has all the extra stuff.

What version of uTorrent do you have? It should pretty much work for anything recent.
    Have you tested out the WebUI in a browser?

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    I might have to switch then, i recently downloaded utorrent(2 days ago), i primarily use newsgroups for my downloads. I'll check it out tonight when i get home.

Cheers!

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    OK, so utorrent works via the webgui fine, the error i get is:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its
    dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This is if i search or try to browse torrents.

Thanks in advance.

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    You are awesome!!!!!! :)

All working now, thanks a million!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom