My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface (1 Viewer)

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
I also never had the leading articles (e.g. The) moved to the end. Is there some setting you use in EMM that does that? The only thing I saw was 'Sort Tokens to Ignore' in Settings > Movies but that did not alter the title in nfo.
Yes, that's the setting. Just confirmed it in Ember. After I removed all the tokens listed in the box, I then edited the movie details (CTRL-E to open the edit window, then click OK), and after it wrote the nfo again, the <originaltitle> tag did not have the leading article ("The") moved to the end.
upload_2014-2-23_10-9-34.png

Note that the <title> is not affected, only the <originaltitle>, and then only if I leave the Original Title field blank when editing the movie. If I manually repeat the Title in the Original Title field when editing the movie, it does not move the leading article to the end.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Note that the <title> is not affected, only the <originaltitle>, and then only if I leave the Original Title field blank when editing the movie. If I manually repeat the Title in the Original Title field when editing the movie, it does not move the leading article to the end.
    Maybe it's just me, but sounds like a bug? IIUC that should be written to <sorttitle> in NFO, NOT to <original title>

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Maybe it's just me, but sounds like a bug? There are so many 'oddities' in XBMC NFO format, most apps have had to extend it as a result, so it's not much of a 'standard' anymore. :(
    Agreed Dadeo, quite possibly bug. It is now quite simple for me to work around though, I can either repeat the title in the original title field as I've stated, or even remove the "sort tokens to ignore" from Ember. Certainly not a fault of the MyFilms grabber script, regardless :)

bwg

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes the 'main' producers definition in grabber does, BUT I used Generic 3 to grab EMM format and map it to Producers if it is empty
    You are correct, I was only looking at the writers / producers parameters in the grabber editor, didn't check mapped output:rolleyes: Looks like you thought of everything.[DOUBLEPOST=1393116074][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You were too fast to catch my edit above: :p

IIUC that should be written to <sorttitle> in NFO, NOT to <original title>
    Think you may have nailed it there...

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Updated the grabbers that use IMDb covers (IMDB, IMDB-Full, IMDB.DE-OFDB and Port.hu-IMDB) because IMDb changed their site again! If you updated/added movies or covers using these scripts you may have noticed the large image size (which MyFilms uses) was distorted/cropped. Fixed now. ;)

exe222

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, great. Hopefully I can use it soon. Looking forward to MyFilms supporting MP>=1.6...

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    More grabber changes! I updated the 10 TMDB grabbers due to changes in TMDB API (for all persons fields) plus some fixes for 8 other (non-English) grabbers.
    It never ends! :cry: MovieGoods site seems to have been down for a while, so moved to obsolete grabbers.

So update your grabbers in MyFilms Config > Import > Update Grabber Scripts!

Last edited:

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    First of all THANKS to the team for their efforts. I have been testing IMDB grabber and I do not get the expected outcome. According to MyFilms Wiki, it is possible to insert a line break:

• #LF# - To use a line break, use #"LF" - this will internally be changed into a line break
      Example: #REGEX##MULTI#, |#LF# will replace comma separated results with line break results, e.g. display each actor on a separate line
    However I am not able to do it. I do not know if I am making a mistake or I found a bug.

There is no difference between screenshot #1 and #2 despite the changes in the field REPLACE.

captura 1.jpg captura 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom