My Movies Database and My Films (1 Viewer)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    afaik and to my experience - unfortunately no; I reverted to 4.4.x version - which lacks support for descriptions in Cover view ... but properly starts multipart movies...
    guzzi

jolcese

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    afaik and to my experience - unfortunately no; I reverted to 4.4.x version - which lacks support for descriptions in Cover view ... but properly starts multipart movies...
    guzzi

Guzzi,

Thanks!
    Now the question is if 4.4.x works with 1.0.0.0RC1 and latest svn?

Jose

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Yes, it works, as I said, - just make sure to use SVN-version. Plus Descriptions in Coverview won't be working (it's a feature zebons added in 4.5).
    I currently use the above config, waiting for zebons to fix the 4.5 ;-)
    Guzzi

jolcese

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    Guzzi,

Thanks again!
    I downloaded the 4.4.1.4 SVN DLL and copied over the 4.5 DLL.

The single part movies still play Ok, however the multipart movies instead of prompting for insertion of a disc, it just does nothing...

Any idea?

Jose

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi Jose,
    no, no idea - that's the way I did it and it worked.
    I have multipartmovies in the "source" field, separated by ";". When I select it, it shows up the dialog to choose the part. Maybe you could give it a try with another skin - working for me with Monochrome 2.1 and Xface 1.5. There had been some fixes with the StackedFiles dialog, bit I don't know, if it affects this...
    Guzzi

jolcese

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    Guzzi,

You're the man!. Yes, the problem was the skin (Project Mayhem III).
    Where should be the StackedFiles definition for PMIII? Inside MesFilms.xml?

Jose

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I'm not sure, but Harley just released an update for PM3 today, it might contain the fixes - worth a try ...
    Guzzi

lestat1977uk

Portal Member
    August 11, 2008
    MP RC2
    MYfilms 4.5 SVN

First of all, Excellent work!

I have been looking for something to organise my movies better for awhile and this is awesome, i use MY Movies on my main pc, so therefore have all the data and covers, saw this was conpatible and was made up!

Got it all imported, (had some real problems getting covers to work at first) however the files won't play, i can't work out why, there must be a setting somewhere that i'm missing be really cool if someone could help!

Lestat1977uk

:sorry:

First of all, Excellent work!

I have been looking for something to organise my movies better for awhile and this is awesome, i use MY Movies on my main pc, so therefore have all the data and covers, saw this was conpatible and was made up!

Got it all imported, (had some real problems getting covers to work at first) however the files won't play, i can't work out why, there must be a setting somewhere that i'm missing be really cool if someone could help!

Lestat1977uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom